10❀

"You're having sex with your student?"

     "Now when did I ever say that."

     Me and one of my best friends, Emilio, were currently at my apartment. Our two other friends were on their way but while we were waiting, I decided to tell Emilio about my current relationship with my student.

     "You basically said it," Emilio said, scrolling through his Instagram feed.

     "I said I took her on a date," I reply, rolling my eyes.

      "Same thing."

      "It's really not."

      "All dates end in sex."

      "I'm 29, Emilio. I don't have time to play like that."

      "Okay and? I'm 26."

      "You act like a horny teenager. You hump everything that breathes too close to you."

      "I haven't humped you yet." He says, smirking at me.

      "And I pray that you never will," I answer, grimacing at the thought.

      "Sure. Lemme see what this girl looks like." Emilio suggests, raising both eyebrows at me since he doesn't know how to raise one.

      "No."

      "Why not?" He whines, dragging out the o.

       "I don't want to."

     "Why? Do you think I'm gonna steal your girl? Don't worry baby girl, I'm not into 14-year-olds."

     "I think you fail to realize that I'm a College Professor, not a high school teacher."

     "Same thing, different shape."

     "No, it is not. It'd be illegal if I was a high school teacher." I respond, rolling my eyes once again.

     Before he can open his mouth to respond, the front door smashes open and Andrew comes running in, jumping on the couch.

     "Hey, daddios!"

     "Hey babe," Emilio says, blowing him a kiss.

     Riley walks through the door with two Walmart bags in his hands. I stand up and walk over to him.

     "Hey, Mere." He says, walking over to the kitchen and setting the bags on my counter.

     "Hi, Riley," I respond, helping him unload the bags full of shaving cream, razors, and some snacks.

     "What is all of this for?" I ask while going over to wash my hands.

     "Freaking, Andrew. He asked him to help him shave his balls so I bought him the stuff so he could do it himself." He just casually replies.