Part- 01

This whole part is dedicated to all of you but specially to these 2 immensely lovely people who made sure that I'm doing what I love and encouraged me at every step.

Ridhima1616, yoursonly_clichegirl thank you sooo much both of you.
🥺💜.

yoursonly_clichegirl again thank you for making such a beautiful cover

yoursonly_clichegirl again thank you for making such a beautiful cover. You are amazing 🤧💜.

*********************************
After 8 years...

A man is standing in the living room of his mansion and shouting for his wife, who is in kitchen since morning.

Man(irritatingly) - God Nandini, you are preparing food for whole Mumbai or what? Let's go naa, kid's flight must be landing soon.

A woman came out of the kitchen, wiping her hands and with a frustrated look on her face.

Nandini- For the 100th time I'm telling you Manik, that we still have time and don't disturb me and let me prepare food for my babies. You go and do some work. Go, go shoo.

Manik (puppy face)- You are so mean, I hate you Mrs Malhotra.

For a moment, Nandini wanted to kiss that adorable face of her husband but the mother inside her immediately got active and reminded her about the food that she is making for her kids who are coming home after 05 long years.

So she ran inside again, without doing or saying anything making Manik scowl.

At the same time, another man entered the mansion, carrying 6-7 bags full of gifts.

Manik-( confusingly) Yeh Kya Hai?
( What's this)

Man-(sarcastically) Bags.

Manik fake laughed and said gritting his teeth- Don't irritate me more Cabir. I'm already frustrated.

Cabir- Why? What happened?

Manik-(whining) Kids flight is delayed and this Nandu is not listening to me.

Cabir made an ohh face and then shrugged his shoulders as if nothing happened making Manik more irritated.

Cabir- ( placing bags on couch) By the way where is my Baby Princess?

Voice- Here!

They both heard a voice and turned to see a 18 years old young girl walking down the stairs smiling happily at them. Seeing her face, a smile broke on Manik's face too and he opened his arms to hug her.

That girl too ran and hugged him tightly while Manik kissed on the top of her head making her smile.

Manik-(whispering) Is my Princess doing okay?