part 5

No proofreading. I'll add subtitles in few sentences later.

Manan were laying in each other arm's and were almost going to go into a deep sleep when a knock disturb them.

Nandini-(sleepily) manik go and see, please.

Manik shook his head to let go of his sleep and then get up from bed after pecking Nandini's forehead who was snuggling inside the duvet to get some warmth.

Manik opened the door and got shocked seeing the person standing there with tears in her eyes.

Manik-(worriedly) kiddo, what happened, baby? Why are you crying?

Listening Manik, nandini immediately got up and hurriedly walked towards them.

Mrudula-(hiccuping) appa, maa... am I doing something wrong?

Both Manik and Nandini were confused listening to her but nevertheless, nandini holds her hand and made her sit in the middle of their bed while manik grabbed a glass of water for her.

Manik- here, drink this first.

Mrudula takes 2 sips and then hand it back to him while nandini wiped her tears away lovingly.

Nandini-now, tell us, what's bothering our Jaan?

Manik-yes, did anyone say anything to you?

Mrudula- noo

Nandini-then?

Mrudula-(sobbing)  I..i...was going towards kitchen, when I heard a noise coming from Karan's room....so I went to his room when I overheard him talking with myrah and aarav. He was telling them how he loves me enough to let me go for my happiness. He is so broken appa and he still wants my happiness. I'm doing so wrong with him na? I shouldn't leave him, I'm being so selfish.

nandini smiles and shakes her head in disbelief.

Nandini- (chuckling) God, for this my baby is crying like this? Hmm?

Mrudula-(confusedly) Matlab? ( Means?)

Nandini- baby, you are not being selfish. You are just choosing what's right at this moment. If you won't heal then how will you help Karan? If you will try to fix his broken pieces while you yourself will be breaking from inside, your relationship will turn toxic mrudula and Karan knows that very well. He would have chosen to be with you and heal together if you wanted the same but if you think that you want some alone time to gather yourself then there is nothing selfish in it.

Manik- baby, this is not being selfish. Everyone has a different way of healing and we should respect that. You have lost your parents and it's not some random loss. You have lost someone really close and you need time to fix yourself. What's wrong with that?

Mrudula- but I want to stay with Karan as well during this hard time. Maa papa was his parents too. He is not showing enough that doesn't mean it's not affecting him.

Nandini- then be with him. Who's stopping you? Don't cut off from him fully beta. Mrudula, here is the thing. For relationships to work, both of them should be taking steps together. Karan has taken his step and now it's your turn to do so.

Mrudula-(slowly) how?

Manik- that's on you to decide. Think and then take a decision.