part 7

No proof reading.

Karan was with mrudula in her mansion. She wanted to come here to take her belongings and also to spend some time before she left India. So karan decided to accompany her.

They were sitting in Mrudula's room where she was collecting her passport, id proofs, other required documents and some family pictures while karan was sitting in bed waiting for her to get done with her work.

Once done, she came and sat beside him making him pull her in his arms.

Karan-(kissing the back of her hand) done?

Mrudula- yeah, can we stay here for some more time?

Karan- (caressing her hair) we can stay as long as you want babe. Take your time.

Mrudula-(snuggling inside his chest) thank you.

Karan-anytime baby, I'll just come from the washroom, will you be okay?

Mrudula- yeah sure

Karan got up and went to the washroom while mrudula casually started going through Karan's phone as she didn't bring hers, that's when her gaze fell on the notes app, as karan used to write about his feelings and his compositions there she thought of checking that out. She opened it and saw a new note. It was a new song, she was going to go through it when Karan immediately snatched his phone.

Karan- (pouting angrily) don't invade my privacy mrudula Kapoor.

Mrudula-(pouting) why? You never stopped me from going through your phone ever.

Karan-(stomping his foot like a kid) you can go through my phone but not this app. TOO PERSONAL!!

Mrudula-I want to see that new note. It's your composition Karannnnn, please sing for me naaaaa

She said in a whining tone but Karan was adamant about not showing it to her. He wrote those lyrics a week ago only when mrudula was not talking to him and he clearly can't let her know about this.

Karan-(vigorously shaking his head) no no no!

Mrudula-( making puppy face) you can't do this much for me?

Karan-(closing his eyes)  don't make those faces jaan, you know it always works and this song is not even complete yet.

Mrudula knew he is melting so she asked him once again in a very slow cute voice.

Mrudula- pljjjjjjjjjjjj??? Sing naaa

She said stretching the words and asked in a toddler's voice making him sighs. He gives the phone to her and she happily sat down while karan grabbed his guitar which is always there in his room in Kapoor mansion as ram gifted him.

Before starting he said sternly- first promise me you won't blame yourself for anything and won't cry at all.

Mrudula knew something bad is coming for her but she was hell-bent on listening to that new song cause karan always shows his emotions through his lyrics only and she wants to know what he felt a week ago.

Mrudula-(sweetly) promise!

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
Mmm, baby, I don't understand it