part 2

Enjoy reading!🦋💜

Aarav was in his room, unpacking his bags while humming a song. He was happy to be back here. It's not he didn't enjoy it there. He did. In fact, he had some best moments of his life there only. States made him grow up in a very different way and now he knew why manan wanted them to go there. To get out of their comfort zone. He has many times challenged his own self there and always have become a better version of himself. A version which he never knew exist or a version which he never thought he will be able to become but he did. He learned some ugly truths about life, saw the unseen face of society. A face that either used to make him amused or a face that sometimes used to make him question his existence. After all this, he can proudly say, he has come a long way. Everyone in the group has come. Now whenever he looked back at his 18 yrs self, he feels proud.

Indulge in his thoughts, aarav didn't notice when manik came from behind and shouted 'bhoo' in his ear making him jump in fear.

Aarav-(startled) jeez dad, what's wrong with you?

Manik chuckled and sat on the bed in the minimum space cause the whole bed was covered with aarav's clothes and accessories.

Manik-(raising his one eyebrow) sooo?

Aarav-(doing same actions) sooooo?

Manik-( rolling his tongue inside his mouth) what's going on? How's life buddy?

Aarav-(smiling cheerfully) Amazing. Surreal.

Seeing him so happy and content, a smile broke on Manik's lips too. He was scared, what if things didn't work out the way he and Nandini is imagining. What if they all lost their bond? What if everyone becomes distant from each other? What if there is no more temple guy and brat? What if princess and bhaiyu lost their bonds? But now seeing them so happy and that too together with each other, he feels satisfied.

Manik-(looking at nowhere particular) you know what?

Aarav-(picking up his clothes) what?

Manik-we were scared.

Aarav halt his moments and looked at Manik with a confused gaze. Sensing his stare, manik looked at him and continue.

Manik-what if we all end up losing our bond? What if you and myrah, karan and myrah or you and Karan lost your bond? What if you guys start feeling uncomfortable or distant from us? There were sooo many what ifs...but you guys proved to us that our decision of sending you all there were correct and we can't be more proud of you all.

Aarav-(giving him small smile) trust me dad...we felt the same. In fact, I was most scared but Karan made sure we don't end up doing that. Maybe he was aware of this already.

Manik-(confusingly) what do you mean?

Aarav- in our starting days, we used to be dead tired. Though we told you guys we want to be independent so we started working part-time but trust me college and jobs used to make us go insane. In starting days we never used to feel like calling anyone. Not because we didn't miss you guys but because we thought we will end up crying in front of you all and you know that had happened many times and on some days we used to feel so exhausted that we used to sleep on empty stomachs even if food used to be there Infront of us, so talking with you all was the next-level thing.
But Karan, idk why...but he always used to make sure every one of us is calling you guys.. talking with myrah and Don't know how but whenever we used to call you na...we always used to get some different energy, satisfaction afterwards. In those days we used to hate karan for this but later on, I guess we understood why he used to do this.
He was aware of this life already, he knew its consequences, whatever we were learning slowly there, he had learned all those life lessons already..... that's why he made sure we don't end up paying the same way he did. We don't do those mistakes which he did. But at the same time, he used to let us make some mistakes so that we know from next time what we are getting ourselves into.