part 3

It was night by now and still ram and ishita didn't reached home. Raj and mukbhi were already home and were surprised to see the younger clan already present there. They all had so much fun together but now everyone was getting worried cause ram and ishita's phones are switched off too.

Manik with Karan and cabir went out to find them while mrudula was on verge of tears. Girls and Nandini was holding her or else she would have lost it by now.

Aarav ,Abhi and Varun were trying to get some info about them through their colleagues business partners and relatives.

That's when a bell rang and everyone took a sigh of relief thinking they are back. Navya ran to opened the door but was shocked seeing the scenario in front of them.

A loud shout broke from her mouth and as soon as she moves away from door mrudula stumble back and fall down with the thud.

Karan,Manik and cabir were holding 2 dead bodies and their eyes were blood shot red indicating how much they have cried already. Some police officers too were with them.

A shock would be a small word for all of them. They were just too numb.

All men ran towards them.
karan, aarav , varun and one police officer carried ishita's dead body inside the house while manik,cabir,Abhi and raj were carrying ram.

Abhi-(shockingly) Manik? How did this happened?

Manik-(tearly) when we went out to search for them, after few hrs officer called me from ram's phone. He told us that owner of this phone has met with an accident. Ram died on the spot while ishita bhabhi was taken to hospital. We were just too shocked. By the time we reached hospital, we get to know even she lost her battle. Accident was brutal. Their car met with a high speeding truck. Even the driver of that truck died on the spot. Local people took Ishita bhabhi and ram out of the car at correct time cause even car blast after exact three mins of accident.

Mrudula ran towards ishita and ram and started shouting, crying badly, screaming holding them both together.

Mrudula-(keeping her head on ishita's chest) maaa, papaa!!!!

She was continuasly calling them while nandini,mukti and navya were trying to calm her down. Diya ran inside to get water for her while aradhya and myrah were hugging each other crying bitterly seeing their soul sister and best friend so broken.

Seeing her getting out of control, karan ran towards her and took her in his arms forcefully. She started beating him, crying out loud but he didn't left her and let her beat him as much as she wants.

Mrudula-(shouting and punching his chest) chodhoo mujhee, mujhee papa-mumma ko uthana Hai karan...chodhoo...

( Leave me Karan, I want to wake up mom dad, leavee me)

Karan-(tearly) they won't wake up now Jaan...they are in sleep...deep deep sleep.

Mrudula-(shouting) shutup! Kuch bhi bakwass mat kroo....jaane do na mujhee... please

( Don't talk rubbish, let me go na please)

Everyone present there had tears in there eyes. They never expected this, everyone was thinking how happy they will become once they will see younger clan. Ram was dying to see mrudula and ishita was learning so many new dishes to make for karan but neither he could meet her princess nor ishita could make her prince eat her dishes.

Karan-( whispering in Mrudula's ears) please calm down Jaan, please shaant hojaao. Aapki tabiyat kharab hojayegi bachaa. Please listen to me na.
( Please calm down na love, you will fall ill baby)