part 10

No proof reading!

Nighttime

Everyone was sitting at the dining table with ahaan and his mother. Where Mrs Singhania was blabbering about her business and status nonstop, ahaan was all silent. He was so embarrassed and angry at that moment cause he could clearly see everyone getting irritated with his so-called mother's talks.

Aarav who was beside karan bend towards him and whispered- what yrr! Why dad has called them, she is uttering nonsense for so long. God, my ears are bleeding.

Karan-(rolling his eyes)  behave aarav, you know why dad has called them.

Aarav-(chucking) just imagine, myrah who speaks like a train and ahaan who is so silent. What a combination!

Karan-(giggling) the best part will be when myrah after marriage will be making her mother in law's life hell. Dad was scared Mrs Singhania will do something bad with her, don't he knows about his little devil?? Ahaan will have to save his mother from her.

Aarav-(grinning)  I don't think so he will do this. Look at him, he is looking so irritated even now. I'm sure he hates her. Btw, how are you so chill about ahaan?? I thought you and dad will be the ones who will create a lot of scenes. 

Karan- I told you I know ahaan for  long. He is a nice guy, I like him. Forget about me, you were the one who was all mad when you heard maa and papa talking today.

Flashback

When manik was telling nandini about ahaan, Karan and aarav were going to enter their room to talk about something when they heard them talking.

Where Karan was all calm, aarav become a mad bull and was going to myrah's room to talk to her but somehow karan stopped him and dragged him into his room.

Aarav-(shouting) what is wrong with you and dad yaar? How can you guys be so calm? Myrah is not even 18 yet and she freaking loves a random boy?

Karan-(calmly) you was 16 when you kissed aradhya so don't shout at my baby, she is innocent than you at least. Secondly, ahaan is not any random boy, they are friends from childhood, I have met him several times on video calls when we were in the states.

Aarav-(giving him an accusing look) why didn't she made me meet him?

Karan-(sternly) cause you were so lazy to listen about her achievements and day's description.

Aarav-(pouting) whatever, she is so small yrrr...why we are accepting that Mahan!

Karan-(confusingly) Mahan? He is ahaan idiot.

Aarav-(nonchalantly) same thing. I don't like him.

Karan-(sighing) you haven't even met him aarav, you really think mom dad will let myrah go with anyone? Don't you trust them? Don't you trust myrah? She is smart, intelligent and she knows with whom she should stay and with whom she shouldn't. She accepted aradhya and Mrudula wholeheartedly and she must be expecting the same from us.

Aarav sat down on a bed with a thud making a pout. He was getting good vibes from ahaan and a part of him Knows ahaan is a nice guy but still sharing his brat with another guy is something he is finding hard to do and karan was understanding that very well. Even he was feeling the same but he knew it's myrah's life  and she should take her own decisions whether it's about a course she wants to study or a boy she wants to live with.