11

Akira

"Butcher,"

I glance back. I hate that name. Accurate , sure but so beastly.  That's what they think of me though, isn't it? A beast? I suppose I am.

Ethan stares at me. "Butcher, you have a look in your eye. It's dangerous."

My lips quirk up. "The object of my affection...the woman of my affection is at my house. But I keep thinking...she'll be leaving soon."

Ethan glanced over the expanse of the ward. They bustle about even this late at night the streets are full.

"She's at the house. In my bed. I'm here. Looking for..."

"What are you looking for?" Ethan asked softly.

It's a good question. An excuse not to see her, I suppose. It's all I want.

"Go home, Akira. You only have a week, right?"

I stand inhaling. My lips lift up in amusement. "As if I'll actually let her go,"

• • •

I come home. Not a light is on the house. I shed my jacket, rubbing my fingers through my hair, I rub my jaw, feeling my stubble. Maybe I'll shave soon.

I open the bedroom door. The bathroom light is on. It casts a glaze on her face. Ah there she is...

"Dahlia," I murmur.

She sits up, her brown eyes staring at me across the room. "I heard a rumor about you."

I raise my brow. "From my bedroom. I don't imagine the walls speak. I've sworn them to secrecy."

"No...I heard someone called you...butcher," she whispered.

I frown. "Ah...a joke I'm sure it was a friend."
"They didn't sound too friendly."
"None of my friends do,"

I look over at her. Her hair is in locs, drifting down her back. The covers barely cover her bare body. That body. Such soft supple skin. Beautiful, rich dark brown skin. It glows.

I want her. Between my teeth in mouth—

"Akira?"

I lift my eyes up to him. "It's just a little joke."

"Mh. I tried to call my village, last night. Seeing you made me think of them. No answer. Maybe I'm blocked."

"Perhaps," I saunter over, getting in under the covers , my lips brushing her shoulder. She smells so fucking good I just want to eat her up.

"I've been wondering something about you, Akira."

I brush her locks behind her ear. Such a lovely woman she is.

"Ask me anything." I swear.
"Will you ever fuck me?"

I freeze. So seductive without trying to be. "I got you something," I offer her a small box.

"Interesting. I offer my body. You give me a gift. Am I flattered or insulted?"

I kiss her softly. She leans into my kiss, opening the box.

"It's beautiful," her fingers brush against the diamonds. "How did you afford this?"

I smile. "I came into it. A family fortune you could say. Do you like it?"

I help her put on the bracelet. It adorns her wrists perfectly. I knew it would. I cup Dahlia's face. Those eyes. What gorgeous eyes I could drown in.

Leaning over her, I look her over. "Dahlia..."

She opens her legs, her sex pulsing so hot against me. She wants me. Craves me like I crave her. I pull the sheets down a bit revealing her body.

Once again, I think god for my sight. I kiss down her torso, feeling her breath catch.

My hair drags down her body as I stop at that warm spot between her legs. I watch her clench around nothing, anxious for me.

Of course even this place is lovely, dripping wet. I press my lips against her, licking her slit, tasting her sweetness.

"You taste so good, my blossom," I grip her face, licking her once more.

She whimpers bucking her hips against my lips. I can't get enough of her taste. Her cunt is a drug, the juices leaking for her sending me into a delirium. I crave more, my nose against her clit as I ravage her.

I want to commit her to memory, close my eyes and see this sight. Touch myself to the memory. But instead I make myself forget. She's too sacred, even to picture this way. Savor the moment, that's what I decide.

Her legs tremble over my shoulder as I take more, her mouth full of sighs and moans. I can't help it.

"Dahlia," I sigh her name, as she creams into my mouth, feeding me, and my obsession.

I thank her.