9

Akira

I lay beside her. My flower. Dahlia. I couldn't bring myself to taint her. Maybe I'll lie to her, and tell her we shared the night.

She smells wonderful. I swallow. There's something off about me.

I can't figure out what though.

Something like...I'm split in two. This person I am with her...it's odd.

"Dahlia..." I whisper. "Dahlia..." I frown.

She'll probably have to go home soon. Back to America. Away from me. Across the world. Maybe that's better. This divided between bone and spirit...it isn't healthy.

This man I am around her isn't Akira. He belongs to her. And he doesn't exist outside of her.

I sigh, standing. What does this even mean? This feeling?

If you like her that much, just make sure she can't go back to America. 簡単です. Easy, right?

I shake my head. "She wouldn't like that very much."

Does it even matter what she likes?

"It does. Because I care about her. And I won't hurt her."

Sure you will...eventually. That's who you are.

I close my eyes. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive. Was it destiny? Was it fate? Was it so that I could meet dahlia? Was it so that I could get revenge?

Why was I able to regain my sight?

Why am I here? Just what purpose does my existence serve?

Dahlia. I turn my eyes to her. She's what I wanted. Even in darkness.

I sigh leaving the room. I probably couldn't convince her to stay even if I tried. I sit in the living room.

Ethan sits down next to me. "You love her, huh?"

I shrug. "Does it matter? She will go back to America soon."

"Why not invite her to stay? She seems to care for you. Why not—"

"And how could I be Akira?" I ask lowly. "The Akira that exists here, in Japan. The man who kills. Do you really think things would work In my favor?"

Ethan sighed. "Then why not be the person you are with her, Akira?"

"I would if I could. But I don't think I can," I stand, and pat his shoulder. "I'm going back to bed."

I settle back into bed with her. I pull her in my arms. Maybe I could convince her to stay. Persuade her. But how?

I smile to myself. We both stem from very traditional upbringing. If I tell her we made love maybe I could convince her to marry me.

She was very drunk. It's high chance she won't remember anything that happened here tonight.

I lay my hand on her belly. I could convince her to marry me couldn't I? Or at least stay here. But why else would she stay here? Without us actually having sex I can't get her pregnant.

Though...I could probably talk her into that, too. I kiss her head, hugging her close. I would like to see her everyday.

My savior. My angel. My flower.

Dahlia. I close my eyes, keeping her hand tucked in mine. She stirs, sitting up. She holds her head, letting out a soft sigh.

Fuck...

She looks over at me. I meet her eyes. Beautiful. Dark and unending. Captivating.

My shirt is discarded hers as well. She pulls the sheet above her breasts.

"Did we?"

I lick my lips. "No."

Her gaze flicks down to the sheet, before meeting mine again. "Changed your mind, Akira?"

Her voice. My cock hardens under the sheets. My skin heats. I want her. Desperately.

"I could never take advantage of my savior."

She swallows roughly, leaning back on her hands. "I'm sober now."

So she is. And I could ravage her, in good conscience. Sink my seed into her womb, conform that beautiful body to my shape.

If she were not such a precious existence to me, I'd have already done so. I'm so hesitant to sully her. Taint her. And yet, her eyes under those lashes, mouth slightly ajar, begging to be filled— tells me she's not laboring under the same affliction.

"So you are," I whisper.

She looks away. Her skin glistens. Ah...such a blessing to have sight. To see her. To behold her majesty.

I wonder if she knows. She turns around. "Will you have me, Akira? Or should I return home empty?"

I will fill you. Fill you until you beg me to depart from you. Till I stretch your insides imperceptibly.

"If you return home you will return empty no matter what. I cannot come with you."

I let out a breath. Breath. Don't attack her. Don't...scare her. Be gentle. I extend my hand, cupping her face. My hand is large on her small frame. I let my thumb pry between her lips into the cavern of her wet mouth.

Fuck...

She lets me in, sucking ever so gently. Naughty little Angel, she is.

"Be careful what you ask me for. You may get it," I grunt, looking over her expression. She's dumbfounded, not a thought between those beautiful eyes.

Just my thumb in her warm little mouth. Keeping her silent. Her saliva pools around my finger. So beautiful.

Calm down, Akira. This is Dahlia. You can't treat her recklessly.

She sucks mg finger idly, licking the tip of my thumb.

"Ah...naughty girl," I reprimand her, pulling my finger from her mouth

She lets go with a pop. I let out a shuddered breath, pulling her into my body, pressing my lips against hers roughly.

Fuck me. She's irresistible. She doesn't know yet, I don't think.

But she owns me. And I want her.

I need her.