35

Dahlia

Akira seems down lately. I try to cheer him up but I'm met with rueful little smiles and quiet thanks. I'm not sure what changed, to be honest.

Today we eat breakfast. He sits across the table from me watching me almost longingly. I don't know what's gotten into him.

"Is the food cold?" I ask.

He looks away with a sigh. "No."

Hm. It's odd but I'm sure he's just going through something with the business. Akira's a very important businessman after all.

"Dahlia..."

I look above my pancakes and smile. "Hm?"

He pushes his plate away. "Are you unhappy here?"

I pause before shaking my head. "Why would you say that?"

He licks his lips and gives me a sad smile. "We...aren't how we used to be. I know you said it was fine but..."

He runs his fingers though his hair with a sigh. "Get on the table," He instructs me.

I contemplate for a moment.

"You never used to have to think," he says, standing, coming over to me.

"If I told you to do something you did it. You knew I wouldn't tell you something wrong. You believed in me," he picks me up, string the fishes aside carefully.

What is he doing? Akira lays me down on the table, spreading my legs.

"You wanted me. All the time," he unbuckles his pants. "You had faith in me. I was someone you counted on. Someone you loved."

My breathing hitches.

"I realize now that trust is something that's gained in drops and lost in buckets," he pushes my gown up around my hips.

My heart is hammering in my chest.

"So I'll just have to prove I'm worthy of your trust once more,"

Akira sinks to his knees, putting his mouth on me. I jump, exhaling.

"Your trust, affection, respect, I'll earn it all back, Dahlia. Not just because I want it. But because you deserve to be able to let go, and trust someone completely. And I can never let that someone be anyone else."

My mind is blank, and then it's filled with color as he stretches me open.

"You always feel so good, flower," he murmurs, my body jolting forward as he thrusts inside of me. "Daddy's here," he growls, kissing my neck. "I'll fuck it better."

His hand wraps around my neck, as he props me up, slinging my leg over his shoulder, pounding into me at an angle hitting inside just right, scraping my pulsating walls.

My eyes start to burn, my hands wrapping around his neck as I cry out.

"Akira!" I breath my pussy tightening around him.

He chuckles, pressing his lips against mine desperately. He's not calm now, but he is in control. He's moaning in Japanese now, fucking me hard into the hardwood.

He's too big, and he's too deep, I try to push him back but he takes my palm and kisses it.

"Take it," he orders. "I know what you can take and you can take it, flower."

He's right about one thing...he knows what I can take. He knows me inside and out.

"I've studied you for months. I know what your every expression means. I anticipate your thoughts, reactions, and needs." He grunts, repositioning me.

"I know how deep I can go before I hit your cervix. Before it hurts too much, before I touch your IUD."

I throw my head back as he hits me from behind, pulling my hair back. My eyes close, as I'm overwhelmed by the sensation.

"That's it," he pulls me off the table, letting me slump against the floor with a chuckle, propping my ass up. He rips my voice out from me with his brutal thrusts, tears stinging at my eyes at how deep he is.

"Shit!"

"That's it. You're mine. It's something inside you. In your skin. You're a drug, I can't help it," he murmurs in my ear helplessly.

• • •

My eyes flutter open. I feel good. Akira's hands massage my back, his large hands wrap around my throat, pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

His skin is against mine, I'm tired, but I relish his touch. He murmurs in my ear, words of endearment. He tells me he loves me, that he misses me.

My mind is buzzing, almost empty. Akira's strong arms wrap around me, his lips pressed against my temple. He's switched over to Japanese now, speaking soothingly in my ear.

My eyes close. I'd been hyper alert. Something inside me had turned on and I didn't even realize it until just now, when it turned itself off. It feels like I've been holding myself up on my toes this whole time, and I've just now put my feet on the ground.

Akira kisses my shoulder, bringing me to bed, laying down next to me. I curl up into him, burying myself into his chest. His chuckle rumbles against my cheek, as he squeezes me tightly.

I can't leave him. He keeps my stomach full, my heart full and my pussy full. There's nothing I can do. I've resigned. I'm his.