Raging Dragon! Brutal Luinor!

~~~

Benimaru were riding a bike in the alley. As he were riding, he suddenly looked up and saw a flying figure flying down towards him. The figure went past him and Benimaru fell down over his bike.

Benimaru opened his eyes and saw a figure walking to him. Benimaru started to scream.

On the top of the building, stood Laban. He were listening to something with both hands near his ears. Laban opened his eyes.

"You need my help?" Laban asked. Then, he pulls out a leaf. "I'll use the wind to make a decision."

"Guide me, wind," he said and released the leaf and the leaf fly out.

"That way? Alright!" He said and took off. As he were running, he went past the red head male. The red head male stared at Laban. Then, he smirked before followed him.

~~~

You and Aiger were jogging until Laban suddenly speed up, making you and Aiger turned around and saw Laban. Laban scream as he speed up his running.

You and Aiger stopped and Aiger pointed his index finger towards Laban.

"You're the fortune teller from earlier!" Aiger said, Laban ignored him and rushed out.

Aiger gritted his teeth and chasing Laban.

"Don't ignore me!"

"Wait up!" You yelled and chasing Aiger.

Both males keeps on running with their speed.

They turned the corner, where the men were working. They both jumped at the same time and running again.

You turned the corner and breathe heavily.

"Damn those two," you gritted your teeth. "I need to use a shortcut." You then turned around and run off.

With Aiger and Laban. They were keeps on running until the men were carrying a couch. Laban slide down the couch as Aiger jumped over the couch.

They keeps on running until they stopped at the traffic light.

"How long are you going to follow me?" Laban asked.

"Until I win!" Aiger replied.

"I don't have time for this," Laban said. Then, they saw a black figure. The traffic light turned green and Laban dashed off.

"Later!" Laban yelled.

"I'm not gonna lose to you!" Aiger yelled and chase Laban.

You arrived at the traffic light and you saw someone approaching you. You looked at him. He had a red hair and red eyes.

"Who are you?" You asked.

The red head male looked at you for a second and smiled.

"You might know Kurenai," your eyes widened in shock.

"Huh?!"

~~~

"Boss! This is bad! Bad! Really bad!" Benimaru yelled as he carrying his bike over his shoulder.

"An alien?" Ranjiro asked.

"Alien doesn't exist, Benimaru," Rin said, crossing her arms.

"Huh? You're still going on about that junk?" Tobisuke said.

"Lame," Gumita lazily said.

"I swear I saw one! It was like this!" Benimaru said and showed the book, which was an alien book. "Like woosh! Woosh! Woosh!"