Sword of the Legendary Hero!

~~~
Someone were walking in the cave. The male had a fair-skinned boy with gray, spiked-up hair and turquoise eyes. He wore a worn-out honolulu-blue gi with rips and the sleeves torn off at the shoulders, a jet-black belt, jet-black shoes and white wraps on the forearms and ankles.

The male stopped as he heard footsteps. He turned around and saw a girl. She had a light brown hair that covered her right eye, and brown eye.

"What are you doing here?" The male asked her. The girl smiled.

"Did you forget that I'm here to find it," the girl said, the male's eyes widened and sighed. He turned his head. In front of them was a light.

"That light..." The male muttered. He and the girl nodded each other and walks off.

They stopped and saw two weapons, which is a sword and tessen.

"That's it!"

The girl smiled at the male. They walks up to the weapons.

"We finally found it!" The male said.

"Go for it," The girl said, the male nodded and grabbed the handle of the sword. With his strength, he pulls the sword as hard as he could. The girl looks so worried about him.

Finally, the male managed to pulls the sword up. He raised the sword and the girl gently grab the tessen. She grabbed it and opened the tessen, its shined.

"This is the hero's sword of legend!" The male said.

"The legendary tessen, huh?" The girl muttered. "He was right all along."

~~~

The screen appears to be Beyn.

"Ding dong! To all participating bladers in the Battleship Cruise!" Beyn said. "I hope you enjoyed the ride."

"The Bey Queen has arrived to its next destination," Beyn said.

You nervously chuckled at Aiger, who had his angry expression. Currently, you two were in front of the stadium at the outside of the cruise while Aiger were checking out the stadium.

"Honestly, what's wrong with you?" You asked, shaking your head. But you received no reply from him.

"Why you...!!" Aiger yelled in anger, making you flinched.

"Aiger, (Name)," Naru came by with Hima.

"Me and Hima got word that we get to stay aboard the ship!" Naru happily said. Then, your mom and Ange came by.

"Kris gave them approval," Ange said.

"That's right," your mom nodded in agreement.

"I can't get it to work! Why isn't it going up the slope?!" Aiger yelled, ignoring them.

"Has he been trying this whole time?" Ange asked you, you nervously chuckled.

"Yep. He always gets like this..." You replied, your mom chuckled. Naru and Hima sighed. The girls went to grab the bread. You saw Aiger were looking at the stadium while putting a finger on his chin.

"I can't use my usual launch," he said.

"Boat Mom made these! Eat up!" Naru showed him a bread. Aiger grab the bread.

"What should I do?" He muttered before noticing the bread. The bread or beybread lookalike Achilles.

"Whoa! Achilles!"