Super Dragon! Geist Fafnir!

~~~

Lui were training in his training room until he saw his cousin walks in with a frown. Lui stopped training and turned to her.

"Hey, why's the long faces? Is the Battleship Cruise are over?" Lui asked, Lea sighed and showed him her broken bey. Lui's eyes widened in shock.

"What the?! What'd happened?!" Lui slightly growled. "Who did this?!"

"(Name)," Lea muttered, loud enough to let Lui heard.

"Huh?"

"(Name) broke Lelantos when we had our match," Lea said, tears falling on her cheek. Lui frowned. He went up to her. He wipes away the tears.

"We'll fix it soon,"

"Okay..." Lui smiled gently and hug her tightly. Lea hug back.

~~~

"Time for your punishment," Phi said, his eyes turned black and Phoenix's aura speedly spun and went straight to Aiger. Aiger screamed. Naru, Hima and you run towards Aiger's tent and looked inside.

"Aiger! What's wrong?" Naru asked.

"What's happened?" Hima asked in worried.

You and the girls looked down at Aiger, seeing him sleeping with a bubble on his nose.

"Achilles!" Aiger yelled in his sleep.

"Sleep talking?" Naru muttered.

"Every morning!" You groaned and sighed. "Hey, wake up, monkey boy!" Aiger heard your voice and woke up. He breathe heavily.

"You were battling in your dream. Did you win?" Naru asked. Aiger didn't reply her and you frowned. You went in and knelt down. You hug him from behind. Aiger looked at you and letting you hug him.

"Did you lose?" Naru asked. Aiger gritted his teeth and grab your hand, he put your hand down and stood up.

"I didn't!" Aiger said.

"What's happened?" You asked, Aiger looked down at you and sighed.

~~~

"Ding dong ding dong!" Beyn's voice echoed through the cruise. "The Bey Queen will soon arrive at its final destination!"

"It's El Santo!"

"No way!" You smiled, looking at the view.

"Yeah! We made it!

"We're here!"

"Make sure you'll find this Blader and ask his help," Hima said, showing you a picture of a certain blonde and red teen in the tablet. You looked at the picture and smirked.

"Can't wait to find him,"

~~~

The Bey Queen has stopped at a certain destination.

"El Santo..." Ranjiro said. "This is BC Sol's home turf."

"We finally made it, boss!" Tobisuke said. Ranjiro grinned.

"I've been itching to fight Valt!" Ranjiro said.

"I'm sure Aiger will do it in your place!" Tobisuke said. Ranjiro glared at him.

"I don't want him to do it in my place!"

Ranjiro looked at the view.

"Let's do it! We're going for broke!" Ranjiro threw the broom behind. "Let's go to where Valt--" he got cut off when he turned around, seeing Gumita and Tobisuke ignored him while looked other side. Ranjiro sweatdropped.