Spirit of Flame and (T/C/S) vs Lord of Destruction!

(T/C/S) means Twins's cousin's spirit like flame, ocean, etc

~~~

Fireworks up in the sky.

"Okay, boys and girls! How are we feeling today!?" Señor Hanami's voice echoes through the arena. "It's time for Shu Kurenai, (C/T/N) (C/L/N) vs Phi!" The crowd cheered. "A match that the whole world has it's eyes on!"

"Will Phi, the Lord of Destruction, obliterate another bey?"

"Or will the Legendary Blader Shu Kurenai and his partner, (C/T/N) (C/L/N) stop hid reign of terror?"

"Oh yeah! You don't want to look away for even a second!"

"Don't miss it!"

Hyde were outside of the arena. He walks in.

~~~

"Of light and darkness... Which one is prevail?" Phi asked. (C/T/N) and Shu stare at him.

"Who knows?" Shu said.

"I choose the darkness," Phi hardened his eyes. "The one who takes in the darkness becomes stronger. More than anyone can imagine,"

"Is that right?" (C/T/N) spoke up, making Phi glare at her. "Then how dark have you gotten?"

"Enough to swallow you two whole," Phi said.

"I see," Shu said.

"Do you two really think you two can win?" Phi asked. His aura surrounded him.

"We'll see," (C/T/N) hardened her eyes. Her aura surrounded her. Shu's aura surrounded him too.

"Free De La Hoya also thought he could win," Phi said. "I'll have you two meet the same fate as him,"

"Shu..." Valt and (C/N) muttered in sync.

"After all, Beyblade Empress will be in the same fate as me," Phi smirked.

"Leave her out of this," (C/T/N) glared.

"Oh? What's wrong? Worry about her will joining my side?" Phi said.

"(C/T/N)," Shu said. (C/T/N) look at him and nodded.

"First Battle!"

"Me, Spryzen, (C/T/N) and (C/T/Bey Name) are going to crush you," Shu said as he took his stance. (C/T/N) also.

~~~

~~~

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Three bladers released their beys into the stadium.

"Turbo Cruz Boost!" Shu shouted. Spryzen obeyed and locked on. Spryzen and (C/T/Bey Name) lands.

"Turbo Spryzen activates its Awakening!"

Phoenix went to the center. Spryzen and (C/T/Bey Name) clash Phoenix in speed.

"Wow, look at them nail Phoenix in the center!"

"Alright! He got the Turbo Wings!" Ranjiro cheered.

"Get him, Shu! (C/T/N)!" You and Aiger cheered.

Phi smirked.