Operation: Protect the Beystars!

~~~

"Good morning, boys and girls!" Senor Hanami's voice echoed through the cruise. "Do you know what shining star is the cause of such a great morning?" Senor Hanami pointed his index finger. "Yes, it's the Beystar!" The screen showed the bladers who stayed in the cruise.

"It's the number of your shining Beystars!" The screen switched to Beyn. "Ding ding! Thanks for waiting, kids!" Beyn said. "Allow me to announce the pairings for the next challenge battle!" The screen showed the pairings. "Here they are!" The screen showed Xavier vs Ranjiro, Fubuki vs Suoh, Phi vs Kyle Aiger vs Laban and Xelia vs Lea. "Since (Name) is the only one left, she get to sit this one out!"

"Lucky me!" You grinned. Xelia chuckled and Lea smiled at you.

"I'm battling Aiger next?" Laban asked. Aiger turned his head towards Laban with determination.

"I'm looking forward to finally getting a chance to battle you!" Aiger said.

"So am I!"

"I'll beat ya good!" The others just stared at them.

Xavier tapped his staff and pointed towards his opponent.

"So my next opponent is you. Best of luck." Xavier said.

"Someone sure is confident! I ain't scared of no hero!" Ranjiro said.

Kyle turned his head towards Phi, who were stood beside you. Kyle couldn't help but glaring at Phi. His mind flashed when Phoenix knocked out Kerbeus and his device fall over his hand and cracked. Kyle growled and glared at Phi, who were staring at him.

Back to reality. Kyle slightly growled.

Xelia turned to Lea, Lea looked at her.

"I'm gonna beat you good!" Xelia grinned.

"Please, you're talking to Lui's cousin," Lea smirked. "I could beat you in the second."

"Oh yeah?" Xelia playfully glared at her.

"Oh yeah!"

Fubuki turned his head towards Suoh and glared.

"Suoh..." Fubuki muttered. Suoh glared at him.

"Since you're the only one who didn't get to battle, watch my battle, okay darling?" Phi smiled at you, you sweatdropped.

"Fine," you sighed. "Prove it to me then."

"Why of course, darling," Phi slightly smirked and pat your head. 'Although, i still don't get it how did you control it.'

~~~

Aiger were training while you're watching him. Aiger were panting heavily as sweats all over his face while picked up his bey and insert it to the launcher. Then, his mind flashed when his opponent's bey knocked Achilles out and got hit by the fangs. Then, a burst of Achilles to be heard.

Back to reality. You stared at your best friend in worried.

"I won't lost again!" Aiger said and released his bey. Achilles landed on the stadium and suddenly got fly out. Aiger gasped. Then, a hand caught the bey. Which belongs to Fubuki.

"You're getting too heated. Calm down a little." Fubuki said, walking up to Aiger. He give Aiger his bey and Aiger gritted his teeth in anger.

Fubuki pulls out his launcher with a smile.

"I'll practice with you," Fubuki said. Then, a loud noise to be heard and you turned around, seeing Xavier.

"Aiger is mine and mine only!" Xavier said, pointed his index finger.