Chapter 1 - Prophecy

Destined Luna Series - Book One

Author Notes:
1. Some chapters contain detailed intimacy or sex scenes. You have been warned.

2. Trigger warnings will be mentioned at the start of chapters where there are Sex scenes, or strong violence. If I have missed any you think I should add, please feel free to let me know.

3. There is small 'mention' of rape, force, and violence through some chapters of this book but no actions towards rape. (Threats but nothing detailed.)

4. All photos are not my own however some I have edited to suit the look I was going for.

5. This is an original book I have created. Please do not copy any part of it as that will fall under copyright. I won't hesitate to take action against those who steal my work. If anyone sees cookies if this book on any other site other than Wattpad please let me know.

6. This is my first book, and I have put a lot of effort and time into this, please keep comments respectful - I do not claim to be professional and have written this story hoping to help readers escape from there own stresses as I do when I read. I don't have anyone editing my work but have done my best. If you notice a mistake please feel free to point it out so I can fix it. :)

7. I would love to hear from my incredible readers! If you really like something in a chapter or simply want to predict what will be in the next chapters I'd love to hear about it! I'm more than happy to receive constructive criticism also, and am looking to improve. Please tell me what you love or don't like, I plan on reading every single comment and will do my very best to reply to you all! If you enjoy a chapter and have the time to vote or comment, I thank you in advance. You have no idea how much each and every one of them mean to me. Thank you all - Happy reading!
Luna Girl72 💙💙💙

................................................

Elantra's POV:

"What do you mean she's the one you've been seeing the last few years? She's only minutes old!"

"I'm sorry, Elantra, you know how these prophecies work. I only see, I cannot control who-"

"I don't care! You have to be mistaken! Please!!!"

I let out a sob I had been holding. I couldn't hold it in any longer. My heart was aching. It felt like it was being squeezed so tightly, it was preventing blood from flowing into my lungs. I was gasping for air without the satisfying feeling of them ever feeling full.

My throat burnt. I could taste the harsh hospitals cleaning agents in the air. The burn was bad, but that could also be from the constant screaming I've done over the past hour.

"Uuuhhh!!!!"

I screamed out in pain as another contraction tore through my body. The physical pain was intense, but combined with my aching heart, it was excruciating.

"Elantra, I need you to breathe. Slow, deep breaths. The other twin is crowning."

"That's easy for you to say! Ahh!!!" I yell out at Wendy knowing she won't take it personally.

"One more little push and... his out! Congratulations, he's a beautiful baby boy! Born at 12:05am, exactly 5 minutes after your little girl"

Suddenly the door to my delivery suite flings open. The force embedding the door handle into the plaster. It sent powder like dust into the air and piling onto the floor in little white clusters like snow on a cold winter's day. It was visible even through the dimmed hospital lights.

"I'm so sorry I'm late hunny, I had a rogue issue back at the-"

A silence filled the room as Wendy and I smiled, holding our two little ones in our arms.