Chapter 34 - Tempt part 3

TRIGGER WARNING - HOT AND STEAMY

Alexa's POV:

"I accept your price."

The moment my whispered words left my lips, Zanders hands slid behind my knees and lifted me off the floor. My back was slammed against the wall as he held my legs tightly around his bare waist. Both of our chests were touching, our breaths mixing together fanning each others faces. The feeling of excitement only enhanced the longer I was breathing in his intoxicating scent. His hands moved from my legs over my dress to my bottom. My two round cheeks spread apart as he squeezed them tightly. It was by far the most intimate I have ever been with anyone, yet I still had white lacy underwear, and a dress between us, and he was still wearing pants.

"You have no idea.. how badly I was.. hoping you would.. accept my price." He said breathlessly into my ear. The effect he had on me, kept me speechless. At that very moment his right hand moved from my bottom up over the front of my dress to my curvy breasts. As he squeezed my right breast my back arched and my head rolled back. I shut my eyes heightening the euphoric feeling of him against me. I felt my underwear dampen. I've never been this wet before.

"Just kiss him already! Who cares about winning this stupid game!" Glimmer's voice filled my mind as she forced images of him pulling my dress up and underwear to the side. "No I won't be the one to lose - I can't." I replied to her. Even in my mind my voice came out breathless.

He thrusted himself against my core slamming me harder against the wall. I was fairly sure I felt his erection grind against me but with both of our layers separating us I couldn't prove it and honestly, I didn't want this to stop. He used his hips to hold me up as both of his hands were now needed elsewhere.

His right hand tangled in my hair pulling my head to my left, while his left hand began fondling my right breast roughly. What almost had me moaning out load and biting my lip was when his mouth latched onto the right side of my neck, just below my ear. As he kissed me his left hand moved from my breast to my shoulder pulling my body down further towards his cock. My hands went up tangling in his hair, bringing his lips even closer to my neck if that was even possible.

I was certain he was just as affected as I was. His soft passionate kisses on my neck turned desperate and rough. He was kissing and sucking a trail of hickeys down my neck. His tongue darted out dragging along the skin attempting to taste every bit it could manage. It was by far the best feeling I had ever felt. I was sure my bodies natural lubricant was seeping through my undies. It was now pooling through my dress, and running down my legs, but I was too far gone to care.

"Fuck!!! You taste so damn good!" Zander growled, only adding to my lust filled haze. Goosebumps erupted over my chest and arms at the sound of his voice.

"I wish I could say the same about you." I said breathlessly now looking into his eyes.
My words seemed to have stopped him momentarily as he stared into my eyes and then down at my lips. His lips were red from his attacks on my neck. His eyes looked so black I couldn't see any white. Surely it was just the bad lighting or shadows in the room though.

"Fuck it!" He growled out huskily, before he grabbed my hair with his right hand and slammed his lips onto mine. My first kiss was now the best thing I had ever experienced.

He took my bottom lip between his sucking and tasting me. I felt his teeth gently pull against my lip before his tongue swiped at the line between them asking for access. I kept my lips shut tightly as my inexperience suddenly had me blushing and unsure of what to do. His hand that was tangled in my hair tightened and pulled suddenly causing me to gasp. He took advantage of my parted lips plunging his tongue into my mouth. He began to explore my mouth. I didn't try to fight for dominance I was far too inexperienced and was surprised by how much I enjoyed giving him full control. I let out a quiet moan that I couldn't hold in, though I felt like it came from Glimmer, but that was impossible right? She's just in my head.