Hola Hermosa

Act 1 Scene 3 ——————————-

Act 1
Scene 3
——————————-

"Then it's settled. Tomorrow night, the Castillos will attend the gift ceremony of the madrigals"

———————————————————————

It was beautiful, that was the bad part. In front of you stood the glorious Madrigal casa. It was no bigger than your own, but it was obnoxiously colorful. Flowers of all colors of the rainbow surrounded the house, and it almost made you gag.

Your whole family stood beside you.

You all came 'fashionably late.' No one was outside greeting anyone, and the blasting of music could be heard from within the walls.

Your Abuela was the first to walk up to the grand doors. Everyone else in the family followed after her.

Knock.

Knock.

Ten seconds passed and there was no sigh of the luxurious doors in front of you opening.

"Maybe nobodies home." Diego said whole crossing his arms in front of his chest.

He was in a sour mood. But who could blame him? You weren't exactly stoked to hang out with the family who killed your Abuelo.

"We can literally hear the music. Of course someone's home." Valentina spoke as he touched up some of the make up she had put on for the party.

"Maybe they don't want us here?" Little Ale suggested while kicking away nearby pebbles.

"No I don't think so. Why else would they have invited us?" You conclude.

Tía Sol sighs, "Bianca,"

Bianca perks up at the mention of her name. "Sí mami?"

"Tell someone to open the door." The irritation is evident in her voice.

Her face drops. "Do I have tooooo?" She complains.

"Yes, you have to." Her mother responds with a sharpness to her voice. Bianca only frowns.

"But I don't wanna talk to the Madrigals!" She whines.

"Bianca-" her mother starts, but you interrupt her before she can scold your cousin.

"It's fine Tía, I'll get the door." Without another word, you walk forward to the large entrance and walk straight through the doors. Your body disappears from the rest of your family's sight. They wait in silence. No more than a couple seconds later, the doors swing open. You stand on the middle of the two doors, holding them open for the rest of your family to walk in.