Nightmare

Warning. Depictions of blood, violence, etc.
read at your own risk.
———————————————————————

New Act
..............
Act 3
Scene 1
"Camilo, you like Y/n don't you?"
———————

Your mouth hung open.

Nico actually said it.

Camilo stood there dumbfounded, stumbling over his words. "That's not- I don't-.."

"What's that? You seem to have a hard time speaking. Cat got your tongue? Or is it that you don't know what to say because you know I'm right?" Nicolas rambles on as he stands up, leaning even further over the table.

"I told you I don't-" Milo looks around anxiously.

"Dolores. Is this true?" Alma sends a threatening look in your direction.

Dolores, takes a quick glance at her brother, then at her grandmother. She seems conflicted. She's about to say something when Mirabel speaks up.

"There's no way." She laughs awkwardly as she stands up and looks at her whole family. "There's no way Camilo would like a Castillo like her."

"Mirabel." Her mother scolds.

"Oh please, Mira. You're in on it too aren't you? You're just sticking up for your cousin, yet, you know as well as I do, what's going on." He says coldly.

Her eyes widen. "I-..."

"Is this true?" An unexpected voice pops up.

Diego.

"Diego don't-" you say, but he ignores you.

"I should have know, ever since that night.. I thought I told you to stay away from my cousin." He seethes as his nails dig into the table.

"Keep yourself out of this, perra." Camilo scoffs.

"Hey, don't talk to my cousin that way." You say, a bit offended.

He eyes you, then sighs. "Sorry.." he mutters.

"Do you guys see what I'm talking about?!" Nicolas yells. "I thought you guys hated each other, so why is he apologizing to her?"

"It's called basic manners. Something you don't seem to have."

"'Basic manners' my ass! Weren't you the one that just called Diego a bitch?"