5️⃣

Sparkle aka Spark

 it was 5 o'clock and i had just got off work

I had hella clients and i was tired.

It was worth it cause i took home 765 dollars today.

I was supposed to go over Jays house so i went home and quickly showered.

I threw on some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie and my black crocs before grabbing my keys and heading to my car.

I arrived at his house after 15 minutes and saw that everyone was already there.

"Finally" Aamira said as I walked in.

" Hey yall" i said to everyone and sat down.

i don't think i was there for even 5 minutes before i fell asleep on the couch.

"Bro was tired" Tylann laughed.

"On the hood" Jay said.

I woke up shortly after and saw i had only been sleep for 20 minutes.

"Yall im tired as fuck" i said to them opening my phone and texting my sister back.

" we see, yo ass was slumped" Kori said coming into the living room from the kitchen.

i laughed and got on instagram scrolling through my feed.

"Let's go to waffle house" Aamira suggested and we all agreed

"Ugh i don't wanna drive" i complained getting up and grabbing my things.

"ill drive you" Kori said and i gave him my keys.

I got in the passenger side and immediately reclined my seat.

I must've fell asleep in the car cause i felt Kori tapping my leg and when i opened my eyes we were outside the restaurant

"Damn yo ass needa go get in the bed" he laughed

"i know i was at work for a long ass time today" i said shaking my head and getting out the car.

we all sat at the big table and ordered our food.

"Spark why you so tired" Mira asked me as i yawned.

"cause i had more clients than usual today"

"i know you got that money tho" she said.

"you already know" i smiled.

we all just talked about random stuff before our food came.

we ate and talked some more before we left.

we went back to jay's house and i was too tired to drive back home so i was gon sleep over there.

Aamira was staying too but of course she went to sleep with Jay so i was downstairs by myself.

I got a text from Kori asking if i wanted to come sleep upstairs with him.

I said yea and went upstairs because that couch was making my back hurt.

"Thanks for letting me sleep up here that couch was uncomfortable" i said.

"im already knowing"

"you got work tomorrow?" he asked me

"nope, you?"

"yep gotta work a 12" he sighed and ran his hands down his face.

"damn you gon be tired like me" i said and we both laughed.

"yea i know so lemme take my ass to sleep" he said

"goodnight"

"goodnight ma" he said and rolled over.

It was no weird shit from him and i appreciated that. it's not many niggas who would invite you into they bed and not wanna fuck.

I rolled over and soon fell asleep.

—————————————————————————
Short lil chapter☺️
Voteee💕