1️⃣1️⃣

Sparkle aka Spark

"Sparkkk i'm hungry" Spring said coming into my room

"Spring all that food in my kitchen" i said

"ion feel like making anything" she whined

"Gir- okay ill make you sum. shit" i rolled my eyes and got up.

I went to the kitchen and took out some ground beef i had left over from the other night.

I turned on the stove, and put it in the pan so i could make this lil girl some tacos.

"Spring you know you deadass wrong for making me get up knowing you was fully capable of this" i shook my head.

"Girl you act like you ain't call me 4 times last night to bring you snacks" she rolled her eyes.

i couldn't even say nun cause she was right.

"Anyways, get what you want on these tacos out the fridge" i said.

I finished browning the meat and left her to do what she do.

I went back into my room and started my shower.

i wanted to get out the house for a little bit, and i needed to get things for the house.

I took a shower for a good 15 minutes before getting out and putting on lotion and deodorant.

I went to my closet and picked out my dark blue Fashion Nova jeans and a Black T-Shirt that had Tupac on it from Spencer's.

I lied them on my bed and went to get a bra and underwear from my drawer.

i put them on then went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I put my clothes on, then went to run the flat iron through my hair and swoop my edges.

I sprayed on some perfume and put vaseline on my lips.

I put everything i needed in my purse and slid on my black slides.

"Spring you wanna come with me or stay?" i asked her coming into the living room to find my keys.

"where you going?"

"im just finna go get some food, and i gotta go to the store and get some stuff for the house" i said grabbing my keys from the coffee table.

"Imma stay"

"Okay well lock the door behind me, and don't answer it for nobody. love you" i said and walked out

"love you too" she shut the door and i heard the lock.

i got in my car and immediately turned on the air cause chi it was hot outside.

I decided i wanted chipotle so i drove the lil 10 minutes there while listening to my old Drake playlist.

I pulled up and saw that the line wasn't really that long.

"i got lucky" i said to my self and got out.

I walked in and stood in line for at most 3 minutes before it was my turn to order.

"Can i get a bowl, with white rice and chicken" i said to the girl behind the counter.

"Toppings?" she asked me

"Sour cream, Lettuce, Cheese and a side of Queso" i said.

I got some chips and a drink and went to go sit down.

I didn't wanna eat in my car cause i knew it would get messy.

i poured some queso on and scrolled through instagram while i ate.

I at half and decided to save the rest for later.

i put everything in the bag and left so i could go to Target.

It was right across the street so it wasn't a long drive at all.

I got to target and grabbed a basket. I made sure to sanitize it because i ain't had covid all this time and i sure ain't tryna get it now.

I first went to the produce aisle and grabbed some fruit.

I got a thing of pineapples, Strawberries, and a bag of cherries.

I also grabbed some stuff to make salad, cause i love me a good salad with some olive garden dressing.

I then went to go get toilet paper and paper towels cause i was running low on both.

I got a gallon of milk and some apple juice cause neither of those things last in my house.

I grabbed a box of plastic spoons, forks, and knives, and some paper plates and plastic cups.

Knowing Spring ass don't like to do no damn dishes.

I got some new candles and air fresheners then went to go check out.

My total came up to $130 and i was flabbergasted.

"Between gas prices and store prices im finna get myself a sugar daddy, gah damn." i mumbled to myself.

I loaded my groceries into my trunk and drove home.

I called Spring to let her know i was pulling up and she needed to come help me get the bags.

She came outside and we were able to get everything in the house in one trip.

"Finally you back" Spring said as she started to help me put the groceries up.

"I was not gone that long" i laughed.

After everything was put up i went to go take a nap before I got up and took Spring home since she had school tomorrow.

Voteeee
Comment