XXV. Kill My Ex

Chapter 25, Kill My Ex
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not take any part nor did I create 'Kill My X' at all, all rights go to Chri$tian Gate$ and his management.
I did change some parts to make it suitable for Scarlett and relatable.

Go listen to Kill My X by Chri$tian Gate$ right now!!!

" Yeah well at least my girlfriends never cheated on me. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

Thank God for the weekend, I was still in bed in my pajamas.
Xiomara was coming over for a sleepover so I tidied my room up a bit before I grabbed my notebook and began to think of lyrics to write.

Lately, I've been getting hotheaded and needed to write something angry to release my anger but nothing came to my mind.
So I was sitting on my mind with a blank expression.

We haven't spoken about the wedding, everything is going great, we have everything we need except for a date.
Mom-, I mean Alana and dad have been trying to get a good date.

I've been calling Alana "mom" a lot lately and it's been weird, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable but it just keeps slipping off my tongue.
Anyways, I was holding onto my notebook praying I could have something to write when it came to my mind, I was so angry with Jaden to the point I wanted to seriously mess him up although I never wanted to.

It's just normal girl things, you break our hearts and we want to kill you until we realize you're not worth our time.
But Jaden was worth everything, every minute of every single hour.

That's when I decided to use the idea, I put on my TV and clicked on the YouTube icon.
I searched up 'I Wanna Be Yours' by Arctic Monkeys and turned my LEDs to red before closing my curtains and blinds, I texted Xiomara and told her to come through the window.

I sat down on my bed and soon the lyrics were spilling out of me faster than a leaky faucet, after I finished writing the lyrics, I reread them over and over again.
I was happy with them, although they made me sound psychopathic, I loved them more than anything.

Kill My X
By Scarlett Elizabeth Delmonico

Chorus

Sometimes I wanna kill my ex and all his little friends, but they're already dead to me.
He so hung up on what I said, noose around his neck, that's how they forget about me.

Verse 1

For some reason he's always talking 'bout me, make me nauseous.
He with his old ex talking, they don't even know I know.

Want to treat me like an option don't know why he's getting toxic, I won't say a thing about cause they don't even know I know.

Pre-Chorus

And now I keep my exes phone in my death note, I keep all his friends close but only in my head.
Please leave all my ex-less O's in my Venmo, pay me back the debt from when you're living in my head.

Chorus

Sometimes I wanna kill my ex and all his little friends, but they're already dead to me.
He so hung up on what I said, noose around his neck, that's how they forget about me.

She's too selfish, he can't help it, she's needs someone to go to hell with.

Sometimes I wanna kill my ex and all his little friends, but they're already dead to me.

I stopped writing and paused the music when I heard tapping on my window, I got out of bed and smiled as Xiomara entered my room.
She hugged me and sat down on my bed, she was respectful and didn't look at the notebook.

"Read the new song I wrote for Meredith and Jaden, it's not done yet."

I encouraged her to read to which she did happily, she grabbed the notebook and placed it on her lap.
Her reactions were priceless, she went from surprised to excited to shocked.

"Chica, you can't murder people yet. Whose gonna help me get with Jaysean?"

I laughed at her statement and sat beside her, I began to explain to her about how I'm going to go to school on Monday in my reputation era.
Xiomara was living for it and we decided we should give away all of my clothes and make room for the ones we were going to go buy later that day, we thought it would be a good post break up experience.

Who knew I was going to be the cheated one, not me.
But I'm about to be that hot ex everything has but nobody knows how the person bagged or even lost.

"Alright, keep, throw, giveaway pile. No maybes because maybes are confusing."

Xiomara as she brought upstairs three different kinds of boxes all labeled, I nodded and we got to work.
It was too quiet so I decided to grab my remote and click the YouTube icon, I decided to play some music.

We listened to Chase Atlantic, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa and Doja Cat.
We occasionally switched to Conan Gray, Olivia Rodrigo and Nicki Minaj.

This is getting my mind off of everything and it was definitely helping my mental state, not like it was super bad but it was a little worrying.
Once we cleaned out my closet, we walked downstairs and grabbed the car keys.

We drove off to the mall and bought everything that didn't seem like something I would wear, the element of surprise will be working in my favor.
As it should anyways, I mean I did just get cheated on and ended my relationship because I'm not dumb so it should be working in my favor.

Remember, I gotta have this hot mentality where I'm super hot and everyone wants to be me or be with me in order to look hot and have people want to be me or be with me.
It's the principal of breaking up, never ever let the break up control you, you control the break up.

As we were paying to leave, Jaden and Meredith walked in to Forever 21.
Xiomara was in there checking out some cool sweatshirts she saw, I walked in there and stood beside her.

That's when they approached us, I held my breath and bit my tongue so I didn't say anything rude.
Meredith was pushing it though, Jaden wasn't saying anything about it either which made my blood boil more.

"Oh come on no hard feelings right? At least my parents are still together and I got what I wanted."

Was that supposed to sound like a compliment, I sighed and watched as Xiomara walked up to her but stopped and looked at Jaden.
She didn't like how he wasn't trying to stop Meredith from being rude, so she did what I couldn't.

" Yeah well at least my girlfriends never cheated on me. "

My jaw dropped as Xiomara grabbed my wrist and left the store without her sweatshirts, we started laughing together before leaving the mall with my new clothes and Xiomara's new shoes.
I swear this girl is the female version of Javon with her fascination of sneakers.