Pleasure or Pain

Colten's POV

We've exhausted all leads. Our Rose is nowhere to be found. I tried to stay strong but it's feeling hopeless. I checked into another motel near the orphanage and decided to stay in Texas. Without Rose there's no point in returning to Oregon for the time being. I walked aimlessly through the streets until I came across a store front that boasted a psychic. A strange smell entered my nostrils. I sniffed deeper and finally recognized it. Witch. I opened the door and walked right into a room filled with herbs and different parts of deceased animals.

"I know what you're looking for and where to find it." An old woman approached from behind a curtain.

"Witch. Tell me." I grunted.

"You lost someone precious to you. Normally I don't deal with creatures that aren't of the earth but this person you're looking for will play an important role for witches, vampires, werewolves, lycans, and all other creatures. You're looking for the vampire king. That's where you'll find her."

The vampire king? Mason? That piece of shit. I've never liked him, he's always been too cocky and a complete playboy.

"Are you certain witch?" I asked.

"Yes. She is with him, she is his betrothed after all. Of course she's under a spell right now so she won't recognize you. My sister Wilma created a potion to alter her memories. Unless she ingests the cure then she'll stay by his side. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get her back?" She asked.

"Of course, she's my mate." I growled.

The witch grinned at me. "Call me Abigail. All I ask from you is some of your blood. Hybrid blood is hard to come by and it's very useful in spells and potions."

"Consider it done." I told her.

Rose's POV

Things with Mason have been strange. He's been teaching me how to hunt properly while keeping our existence from others.

I watched the young man across the bar laugh with his friends.

"Go on, practice what I've taught you," Mason encouraged. I slowly strut in my heels towards the young man. I stand next to him at the bar and wave down the bartender, making sure that I make contact physical with the man. I feel his warmth against the hip I have cocked against him.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to get in your personal space," I tell the man with a confident grin. He checks me out from head to toe, pausing on my ample breasts. He softly grasps my hip and whispers in my ear, "that's ok sweetheart, you can intrude into my space anytime." Gotcha. I stared into his honey colored eyes and crooked one finger at him to follow me. I grasped his hand and let him away from his boys and into a dark corner of the bar.

"You like what you see sweetheart?" He asked me.

"Oh yes baby." I pulled down his neck and licked the side of it, feeling his pulse with my tongue. He groaned into my ear and grabbed my ass. While he kneaded it I start to nibble on his neck before I bite in completely. His sugary sweet blood filled my mouth and coated my tongue with it's sticky tanginess.

I learned from Mason that you can bite someone and inflect pleasure or pain depending on what you will to happen.

My target grunts and groans while I suckle his neck and feed. When I've fed enough I lick his neck clean to seal my punctures with my saliva.

"Thanks doll," I call out to him as I walk away.

"Good job babe, though I knew you could do it. No hot-blooded person can resist your sexy ass." Mason smiled at me. I reach up and peck a kiss on his lips and then he grabbed my hand to lead me outside.

"Mmm you're incredible babe, you know that?" He said.

"I know," I winked at him. We walked hand in hand down the street and headed home.

Mason's POV

We arrived home and I picked up Rose and swung her around while she giggled. I carried her upstairs bridal style and placed her on the bed. Her hair fanned out like a halo and her chest heaved from adrenaline.

"Rose there's something we haven't tried yet that I think you'll really like," I tell her.

"What is it Mason?" She said in her sweet voice.

"We can also bite and feed from each other for pleasure. Would you like to try baby?"

She licked her lips at me and I bent over her on the bed, trapping her body between my arms. I leaned down and bit into her neck causing her to moan. "Oh my god Mason this feels too good! Ah, ah, AH!" I reach down and slide my hand into her pants and in her panties, feeling her sticky wetness. I softly run circles around her clit, keeping her on edge. "Mason, please! I need to come!" She begged and moaned, thrashing about on the bed.

"You sure about that sweetheart? Tell me, who does this pussy belong to?" I commanded.

"YOU! My pussy is all yours!" She screamed.

"Then give yourself to me Rose. I need you." I whispered into her ear. Her eyes were glazed and lust-filled while I teased her with an impending orgasm. I licked up the mess I created on her neck and blew softly on her ear. "What do you say? Will you let me take you?" I asked.

"Yes take me! I need your cock in me!" She begged. I stood up to undress, earning a groan from my angel. I watched her also stand to remove her shirt and pants, followed by her bra and panties. She laid back down and began to gently rub her clit with her legs spread wide open for my eyes to feast upon. Her heavy tits moved up and down from the exertion. I slowly pumped my cock, readying my hardness for her. I climb back over her and rub my dick up and down her slick slit, enjoying how wet I made her.

"Please put it in me! I feel so empty!" She cried out.

I start to slide in feeling her tightness on the head of my dick.

*crash*

I hear windows breaking downstairs. I pulled out quickly and threw Rose's clothes at her. "Hurry get dressed Rose!" I shouted! She looked dumbstruck and then snapped out of her haze to comply. I throw my jeans on and stalk downstairs. I will literally kill whoever broke in and ruined this moment.