Paris

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling totally refreshed. I tried to stretch out but there was a heavy arm holding me down. I looked and saw Asmodeus deep asleep. I tried to lift his arm to move it off me but he ended up holding me even tighter.

"Hey, A, can you let me go? I have to go pee." I whispered.

He muttered in his sleep and rolled over.

Relieved, I got up and went to use the bathroom. When I was done I brushed my teeth and washed up my face. I looked in the mirror at my growing belly. I can't believe I'm about to be a mother. I haven't met my children yet but I already know I'd do anything for them. I just hope I can get them home soon.

"You look ravishing," Asmodeus whispered in my ear. Damn, he needs to stop sneaking up on me.

"I'm barely out of bed, don't be silly." I admonished him. I stepped away and walked to the closet that held clothes for me. I picked out a yellow sundress and yellow flats. I got dressed in the closet and came out. Asmodeus exited his closet at the same time as me and I had to admit he looked really good. He was wearing a pair of black slacks which were just tight enough to show off his muscled legs. Looking up I noticed him wearing a grey button up, long sleeved shirt with the top button undone. He was messing with a red tie when he finally spoke, "are you done checking me out, Rose?"

I blushed furiously and stepped to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms.

"Don't be shy. I like you looking at me. I look at you, too, you know?" He murmured into my ear. He brushed aside some strands of my hair and started to nibble on my ear. I resisted the urge to push him away. I had to remind myself to play along, as long as he doesn't push too far.

"You like when I do that?" He whispered hoarsely.

I nodded and said, "I'm starving, can we go eat?"

He sighed and grabbed my hand before leading me out of the room.

When we arrived in the dining area he sat me down right next to where he sits and went to go get us some food. Sophie walked in right when he left and sat down across from me.

"Where's A?" She asked.

"He went to the kitchen." I answered.

"Where's Levi?" I teased. She blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since last night in the hot tub. He mentioned some business he had to attend to and left. Afterwards I just went to my room, showered and went to bed."

Asmodeus strode back into the room and sat a plate in front of me of eggs, bacon, toast and potatoes. Absolutely starving, I dug right in. After a few minutes I completely cleared my plate.

"Here's some tea, sweetheart." Asmodeus handed me a mug with the tea and blood concentrate. I sipped on it until I emptied the cup, too.

I looked at Sophie and noticed she wasn't eating.

"Are you not hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head, "nah, I already ate breakfast, I just came looking for you. There's not much to do around here so I thought we could spend some time together."

"Of course!" I answered at the same time that Asmodeus said, "oh that's a shame."

"Why's that a shame?" I turned to him and asked.

"Levi wanted to take Sophie shopping together." I swear Sophie's eyes bugged out of her head. Great, that girl would never turn down a shopping trip. She pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes until I relented.