Baby Names

Rose's POV

Today I'm going to see a pack doctor. Just in the last few days I've grown double my size. Apparently that's normal but I want to do a checkup anyway. I'm sitting inside an apartment that's a little closer to the city. Joel said that members of the pack are allowed to live where they want, it's a bit of freedom that makes his pack different from others.

"Rose, if you can come in this room please." The lady, named Emily, tells me.

Joel squeezed my hand and I stood up to walk in the room with Emily.

"So today we are going to do a general checkup, the procedures are the same as in the hospital except obviously they aren't trained for hybrids." She laughed. I give her a smile and go to sit on the bed she has set up.

"So how has your appetite been?" She questioned.

"It's been pretty good. I've been eating quite a bit more and been really craving a lot of blood. I'm assuming it has to do with the vampire genes in me." I tell her.

"That would be correct. The increase in appetite is normal as your babies grow. Since they're of mixed species the incubation period is a lot faster than even normal werewolves or vampires. Usually werewolves or vampires are about 5 months but you should come to full term after 3." I gaped at her. I was told this previously but it's still crazy that they would grow that fast. At the rate they're going, I may even look a few months pregnant at graduation.

"If you like I'm going to do a ultrasound so we can check how their development. Please lay on the bed and lift your shirt a little bit."

I follow her instructions and feel a cold gel being spread on my belly. She takes a wand looking things and rubs in the gel. She moves it around a bit and then turns a screen to face me. I see two small baby shaped shadows in my belly. They're absolutely perfect. She clicks some buttons and I can hear two little heartbeats. I feel my cheeks get wet from the emotions of seeing them for the first time.

"Can Joel come in? And can I get a picture? I want them all to see their babies." I laugh while crying, overwhelmed from emotion. She stands up and goes to open the door and let him in. I can see the nervousness on his face until he gets a visual of the screen. I hear a choked sob coming from him while he walks towards me and places a kiss on my temple, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"So have you thought of any names?" Emily asked. I look at Joel and my eyes widen. Oh my god I have less time than normal to name them!

"No not yet. Nothing seems perfect so far." He tells her. I'm grateful for his presence at this moment. He squeezed my hand reassuringly and we continue our visit with the doctor. She asked more questions and prescribed me some vitamins and told me to keep my stress to a minimum. Thankfully I have 5 men that will make sure I have everything I could want or need.

Joel's POV

It's one thing to see the bump on Rose's belly, it's another to see a live video of living breathing babies. All of us are sitting in my living room and trying to figure out some names. Ever since the appointment Rose has been insistent that we need to figure out some names asap.

"How about Emmett and Rosalie?" Brent suggests.

"I'm not naming my babies after characters from Twilight!" She exclaimed exasperated. Needless to say this meeting so far hasn't been fruitful.

"What about Jacob and Bella?" Damien said.

"What the fuck is with you twins and Twilight?" I chimed in.

"What it's an underrated hot mess." Damien replied. Ugh I'm staring at these two idiots.

"How about for the boy we can name him Jarren, after my grandpa" Rose said. I think that's a pretty cool name actually.

"That's a good possibility." Max said. Colten nodded his head while the twins continued talking Twilight names to the side.

"For the baby girl we could name her Maddie." Rose suggested.

"What made you think of that name?" Colten asked.

"Well I just think it's cute," she laughed. It is pretty damn cute. I'm digging the names so far.

"We can keep those two names in mind. Jarren and Maddie. I like them." I told the room. The twins grunted while the other guys nodded in agreement.

Rose clapped her hands together and jumped up suddenly. I'm starving!" She was staring right at my neck.

"Come on baby let's go to my room." I grabbed her hand and guided her to the back of the house and into my bedroom. Lately she's been getting in the habit of drinking my blood. Apparently she's specifically craving alpha blood. One thing is for sure, these kids are going to be strong as fuck.

She pushed me down on the bed suddenly and straddled me.

"What do you say baby?" I cooed at her.

"Please Joel! You're so sexy and sweet and you love me?" She grinned down at me. I tuck some of her hair behind her ear and then grab her by the ass.

"Well since you asked sweetly I suppose." I teased her.

She smiled and then licked the spot she marked the other day. Without planning she accidentally marked me when she was drinking so now it's my turn. I really want to do it while I'm balls deep in her though. She's sucking on my neck and moaning, making my cock get hard as fuck.

I thrust upward so she can feel my hard-on. She reaches down while drinking and begins to give me long strokes, making me even harder. When she finally finishes she licks my neck and seals it up before pressing a kiss on my lips and then traveling downward, leaving kisses until she reaches my bulge. She licked her lips and then unzipped my pants. I lift my ass a bit so she can pull the jeans and underwear off. I take off my shirt, feeling awkward wearing just that and socks while pantless. She pops off the bed and gives me a little strip tease, slowly removing her white lacy blouse and short jean shorts. She tosses her bra at my face followed by her underwear and laughs. Giggling, she hops back on the bed and gives a gentle lick to the head of my dick. She moaned before going and swallowing as far down as she can. I throw my head back and groan at the feel of her warm mouth going up and down my shaft. I feel her swirl her tongue around while she jacks off the half of my cock she can't fit in her mouth. I gently rub her hair and watch her go up and down until I can't take it anymore and I pull her off and throw her under me. I swiftly enter in one large thrust. Fuck she's already so damn wet. I pump in and out, watching her glorious tits bounce with each thrust. I slow down when she seems like she's going to come soon which makes her groan in frustration. I take some of her wetness dripping out of her pussy and use it to rub back and forth on her clit. I slowly pick up speed with my thumb and my cock until I feel her tighten and start to milk my cock. Fuck! My thrusts become sloppy until I feel myself start to cum. I lick on her neck where I want to mark her and then bite down, causing her to scream out another orgasm. I finish pumping her full of my seed until I become exhausted and I finally lick her neck and accidentally collapse on her.

"Joel get the fuck off! You're too heavy!" She grunted underneath me. I lift myself up and plop down next to her on the bed, laughing while out of breath. I look over and see a wolf howling at the moon on her neck, just like it should be. My wolf becomes pleased and possessive with the appearance of her bearing our mark. I roll on my side facing her and tell her, "I love you so much baby. Plus you take my cock so well." I teased her. I watch her whole body become red as a tomato in her embarrassment.

"Joel you're so crude!" She lightly punched me on the shoulder. I laugh in turn and just pull her flush against my body. I kiss the top of her head and hold her until we both end up falling asleep, in all our naked glory.