Take it Slow

Colten's POV

Rose seemed to freak out a little over being marked. Did she not realize that we are going to mark her as mates?

"Calm down honey, it's normal for mates. That shows that we belong together, that we're soulmates. It's safest for you to be marked. Through the bond we will be able to feel each other's emotions and communicate telepathically as needed." Damien explained.

She seemed to calm down after Damien explained how the bond works. After letting the news digest she turned her emerald eyes in my direction and gave me a sultry smile. "Your turn Colton." She smiled.

No need to tell me twice. I approach her slowly and gently lower her back onto the bed. I smile down at my beautiful angel and begin nibbling her collarbone and working my way down to her tits. Her stiff peaks were ready for my hot, waiting mouth and she moaned and groaned loudly every time I bit down on one. Once I was satisfied that I left my mark I moved my hand down to feel her soaked slit. Fuck.

"You're so wet and ready for my dick, aren't you?" I whisper in her ear. From my ministrations on her tits all she could manage was a moan in response. My cock felt ready to bust at how hard and throbbing I was for her tight heat. I rubbed the head up and down the wetness of her pussy, circling her clit and teasing her by slowly entering part of the head and then pulling back out.

"Please fuck me, Colten! I need you so bad!" She cried out. At her request, I slowly entered her to the hilt, letting her tightness adjust to accommodate my length and width.

"Fuck me! You're so big, I'm so full!" She wiggled to try and adjust better. I grabbed her by the waist and flipped us so she was straddling me.

"Ride me baby, I need to see your tits bounce above me" I huskily said. All that could be heard next was a symphony of grunts, growls, moans and wetness. I pounded from below, making her scream out loud, I started rubbing on her clit to make her cum on my dick. "Colten it's so good! Fuck me harder!" She yelled. Using all my efforts, I pounded her even faster and flicked her clit one last time making her scream out my name. With her pussy clenching my dick so tight I could barely move, I came inside her pussy while it was still pulsing around my length. I pumped out a few more shaky jerks before I slipped my dick out. Rose collapsed on top of me, her heavy chest heaving from exertion.

"Why didn't you mark me?" Rose asked me.

"I wanted to wait until you were ready to mark me as well. Besides if we all marked you back to back then you'd likely pass out." I told her.

"I need a food break." Rose told all of us. With a few chuckles and a boo from Brent, we all threw on some shirts, shorts and headed back downstairs.

Maximus's POV

"Rose can I speak with you in a private for a minute?" I asked her earning some growls from the others. Possessive damn wolves.

"Sure," she happily chirped up at me.

I gently grab her hand and lead her out back to walk through the garden.

"I don't want you to feel pressured to sleep with me. I know we've barely met and that you've been through some trauma lately. So I'd like to wait, for us." I told her honestly.

She seemed shocked for a moment and then asked, "don't you want me?". Silly girl.

"Of course I want you but your mental wellbeing is more important than the temporary pleasure. I don't want you to see me the way everyone else does. As a happy-go-lucky playboy who screws without a second thought. I promise I'll be faithful to you, if you'll have me. I got carried away earlier when I had you suck my dick and I apologize."

Rose giggled a little and reached a hand up to caress my cheek. "Don't apologize, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to. I'm very attracted to you but if you think we should wait before going all the way then I'll follow your lead. I also never had a chance to thank you for saving me. Although I was wondering why you were able to enter the castle while none of the other boys could."

"I actually know the king through social events. I always thought it was weird that he never took a date but now I know why. He was around plenty of women but he refused to get serious with any of them."

"Oh." She said. "I just want to know why we were betrothed in the first place. Who were my parents? And why did they give me up?" She continued.

"I'm not sure sweetheart. Unfortunately you may only be able to get answers from either the witch who originally sealed your powers or from Mason himself." I could tell by the scrunch of her nose that she wasn't too fond of the latter.

"Let's head back inside and eat something. I have a feeling you have a long night ahead of you." She laughed and leaned into me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, and thank you Max."

Mason's POV

I'm beginning to grow frustrated. I went to her house, in fact I went to all her mates' houses and couldn't find any trace of them. I can't believe that she escaped before we could mate. I was so close to getting a taste, now I'm more frustrated than ever. I decided I needed to go take care of my carnal needs before I continued on. I called Madam O and asked her to send over one of her girls. "Make it a red head with big tits." I told her on the phone.

When the woman arrived I immediately commanded her to strip. Her light pink nipples were hard points and her pussy was clean shaven. "Get on your knees." I whipped my cock out and rubbed it on her lips, beckoning them to open. "Suck." She instantly took my length into her mouth and began to suck with gusto while playing with my balls. I let out a sigh, she was being too gentle. I grabbed her by the hair and forced my full length down her throat. Ahh that's much better. "You're such a slut, suck me like the dirty whore you are." I fucked her throat like a madman, enjoying the tears that streamed down her face. "Get up and bend over the couch." I pulled out of her mouth and slapped her ripe ass. I harshly grabbed her by the hips and shoved my entire dick forcefully. She was already wet and ready just from sucking me. I knew she was a dirty slut. I pounded hard and quick, not caring if she finished or not. Right when her pussy started to milk my cock I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her ass. "Get out". She whimpered and dressed quickly, taking off as fast as her feet would carry her.