Chapter Eight

At last the class is over and Taehyung is feeling free..He didn't like study at all..He took his bag and walked out of the class..His friends aka partners in crimes told him to join to play video games in video game cafe but he didn't have mood for this...He went outside of the college and turn left...That area is not so crowded...Also the sky is getting dark..It means it's going to rain..

Taehyung was walking,earphones on the his ears...His mind is again remembering the golden days of his past life...

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Hyungie...Listen to me..." Jungkook was shaking Taehyung who was studying silently..

"Not now baby star.." Taehyung said without looking at his baby star...

"Please....Just once..."Jungkook again whined

"Baby.."Taehyung softly warned...Jungkook became sad...He pouted and moved away from Taehyung..
After one minute,Taehyung didn't hear anything from Jungkook..It can't happen that Jungkook would be silent.. Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook was sulking..The pouty face of Jungkook is Taehyung's weakness...He hold Jungkook's arm and pulled him towards him..

"Okay..Hyungie is sorry..Tell now what my star wanted to say..." Taehyung said...

Jungkook didn't say anything..He is sitting there.. Suddenly Taehyung saw Jungkook was crying..He immediately wiped the tears...He felt guilty..He knows how Jungkook is..If Jungkook is with him then he have to listen all Jungkook's words...But today Taehyung was so busy on his lessons that he didn't give time to his star...

"I am sorry Kookie...Please don't cry...I will do whatever you will tell.. Please don't cry.." Taehyung said..

"You don't love me anymore..You don't want to listen to me now...You become bad.." Jungkook's lips was wobbling...But the face of that was so cute to see...But Taehyung can't say it at this moment or else his baby will get more angry...

"I am sorry...Now I will listen your every words.."Taehyung said ...

"Promise?"Jungkook is normal now... Taehyung understood Jungkook just acted to get his attention...Jungkook is so mischievous only he knows...

"Yes baby promise...I am going to listen your every words for forever...We will get married right?" Taehyung now teased Jungkook..He knows how to play along with Jungkook...

Jungkook became shy and hit Taehyung's arm.. Taehyung did fake pain expression..Jungkook then again hit...He knows very well Taehyung was teasing him..

"You bad hyungie ..I will complaint to Papa...He will teach you lesson.."Jungkook showed his tongue as mocking...

"So you will tell papa that I told you we will get married??" Taehyung said and smirked...
Jungkook became silent...How will he tell to Papa about this? Though he always loves idea of getting marry with his Taehyungie hyungie..But he is shy to accept that...

"Wear this flower crown.."Jungkook tried to ignore the matter...

"No way...Why do you always force me to to wear this??"Taehyung said..

"Because I love you.." Jungkook said forcefully made Taehyung to wear the flower crown..

"You look pretty pretty..."Jungkook clapped like a little baby.. Though he is Taehyung's baby star...

Taehyung chuckled..He kissed Jungkook's lips...Jungkook widened his eyes and hide in Taehyung's arm... Taehyung chuckled...He loves everything about Jungkook...And he is determined to be with his baby star forever...

"I love you too Kookie.." Taehyung whispered while holding Jungkook...

~~~FLASHBACK END~~~

Taehyung got back into reality when he realized the rain drops in his body...He saw he came so far from his college..The road was silent..He took back his earphones from his ears and put them on his pant's pocket...

Suddenly he heard some loud voice...He went to right side of the road which was a thin road...He saw three people tried to snatch a bag from a boy who was wearing hoodie... Taehyung listened to them..

"Give this to me...Or else you will be dead.." One of the robber said...The two others were just standing there... Looking like they are not professional robber... Taehyung sighed...He walked to them...

"Leave him..." Taehyung said...His eyes are looking so dark...

The three robbers looked at the new boy...The two others who were standing attacked Taehyung but unfortunately they got two punched from Taehyung and that broke their nose...The person who was snatching the bag felt scared ..He hurriedly ran away from there...Along with his two broken nose fellows..

Taehyung saw the boy who was victim was shivering because of the cold raindrops...The boy was back facing him and his face was hidden by the hoodie... Taehyung walked to him and stood in front of him...

"If you are that weak then why do you come out alone?"Taehyung's tone was rude...

That person didn't reply or look at him...He was holding the bag to his chest tightly... Taehyung felt annoyed because he didn't like if someone doesn't answer him...

"I ASKED SOMETHING.." Taehyung shouted..He was already angry because of the morning incident and now this...

The boy flinched and looked up....

"J-Jungkook"

The first word came out from Taehyung's mouth when he saw the face of that hoodie boy.....

Destiny is ready to write old story with new magic..

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To be continue~~

[Sometimes what you think is not exactly happened👀]