Chapter Thirty One

Jungguk is following Taehyung from behind...He is so shy and nervous..For the first time,he will ride on bike..Also with Taehyung!!!!

With his crush!!!!

With the person whose he has feelings for...

Jungguk was so lost in his thought that he didn't notice Taehyung stopped walking and Jungguk bumped into Taehyung's back...

Jungguk hissed and came back to reality..He felt scared..What will Taehyung think now??
Jungguk doesn't want to make angry Taehyung because he doesn't wanna ruin this day...

Taehyung turned behind and saw Jungguk was rubbing his forehead with pout... Taehyung luckily didn't say anything to Jungguk.. Taehyung turned front and again started to walk.. Jungguk again followed him but this time with not getting lost in his thought...

Soon Jungguk saw a brand luxury bike in front of him...The brand is Ducati.. Jungguk saw many bikes on the road but never this branded bike..Also it is Taehyung's... Obviously it will be luxury...

Taehyung hopped on the bike and wore his helmet... Jungguk is looking at Taehyung like there is no tomorrow...He still can't believe he is going on a bike ride with Taehyung..

It's feeling like dream to him...

"Here wear it..." Taehyung hold a helmet towards Jungguk... Jungguk hesitantly took it and wore it...The helmet is so big for Jungguk.. Jungguk is looking so cute on that...

That was Taehyung's thought when he looked at Jungguk..

"What's wrong with you Taehyung?? You are being stupid and ridiculous...Stop thinking about nonsense.."

Taehyung thought that on mind and shrugged off his silly thoughts...

Jungguk is debating with his mind how will he hopped on the bike .Else he has to hold the end portion of the bike or else he has to hold Taehyung's shoulder which is impossible...So Jungguk took the first option and hold the backside of the bike and hopped on the bike...

The distance between Taehyung and Jungguk is not much but still there is a gap... Jungguk is holding the back part of the bike so tightly because he doesn't wanna get into any accident on his first bike ride...

Taehyung started the bike after looking Jungguk through the bike mirror... Jungguk's heart started to beat so fast..He didn't know he can survive or not on his first bike ride...But he trusts Taehyung...

Taehyung started to ride and Jungguk closed his eyes when he realized the speed of the bike... It's really fast... Jungguk hold the bike from behind so tightly that like his life depends on it... Taehyung fasten the bike more and suddenly Jungguk screamed...

"Aaaaaaaaa"

Taehyung immediately stopped the bike with a huge break and Jungguk automatically met Taehyung's back...
He immediately moved away and hold his chest where his heart is...

"What happened?? Are you okay???" Taehyung said...

Jungguk looked down because he is embarrassed right now..How can he tell to Taehyung that he was scared?? Taehyung will think him as scary baby...

Taehyung noticed the red hand of Jungguk's..It got stained and Taehyung understood Jungguk was holding the back of the bike tightly...Maybe he should ask Jungguk's state first....

"Are you scared of the speed?" Taehyung said.. Not in a rude tone or angry tone...In a normal time...

Jungguk looked up and nodded slowly...