Chapter Forty Seven

Sometimes a person walks into our life and makes us wonder how we ever lived without them. They become the missing puzzle needed to complete our happiness...

Love is an emotion that makes us feel so many things. It’s the butterflies in our stomachs, our hearts beating fast in our chests and our palms sweating whenever that special someone is near...

Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy...

Jungguk eyes became teary not for the harsh words which Yohan said...He felt joyous emotions when Taehyung addressed him as 'boyfriend'...That means Taehyung is also assuring feelings for him,right?? Jungguk can now think freely that Taehyung won't leave him... Jungguk can think now they have mutual feelings for each other..They can be couple like tv dramas..They can be roam around hand in hand..They can share their feelings to each other whenever they wants to..They can do everything which only couple do....

Taehyung wants to say this right??

Jungguk full body is trembling because he is hoping what he is thinking is right...
He doesn't want any rejection...He doesn't want to hear 'Sorry' from Taehyung's mouth.. Because Jungguk is deeply in love with Taehyung....

Jungguk loves Taehyung.....

Taehyung looked at Jungguk and walked towards him...The whole area is looking at them...Jimin understood what Taehyung means...And Jimin is happy because Jungguk deserves happiness.. Jungguk deserves love...

Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand and started to walk out from the place.... Jungguk let Taehyung to drag him whatever he wants...

They came to a piece of land which is behind the university and that is lonely place...

Taehyung stood in front of Jungguk... Jungguk's tiny tears are dropping one by one.... Taehyung wiped the tears slowly while gazing at Jungguk's bambi doe eyes...

He is in love with those eyes...

"Why my bubba is crying??" Taehyung said with a soft tone and Jungguk's weakness this soft tone...

Jungguk shook his head and tried to smile for Taehyung... Taehyung wiped Jungguk's last tear and hold his hand...

"I know you heard I called you boyfriend.. I know it is sudden for you but I think it's the best time for me to say this to you... " Taehyung said and paused for some seconds...

"I like you Jungguk... I realized my feelings for you..And it is more than friendship.. I want to be with you...I want you to be by my side... I know I was bad to you...I treated you bad...I know I made mistakes...I want to start a new chapter of my life with you... Please don't think I am doing fun with you or pitying you...No....I genuinely like you...I like you which is you... Don't think I wanna be with you because you look like Jungkook...He is he...And you are you....I have no worries for your muteness...Your one eye talk is enough for me....So will you give me a chance to be with you?? Will you make me a better man?? Will you give me a chance to love you??Will you be my boyfriend??" Taehyung finally said everything which he wanted to say for last few days...He is hoping his words will convey his feelings to Jungguk....

Taehyung moved away from Jungguk..... The next action of Taehyung's surprised Jungguk..

Taehyung did sign language...Which means..

"I like you"

Jungguk jumped on Taehyung to hug and Taehyung hold him tightly....But Jungguk's action, Taehyung got his answer...

Taehyung smelled 'lavender' from Jungguk and he loved it... Taehyung chuckled when he felt Jungguk was crying...

"Shhh.. Don't cry....I don't want to see tears on your eyes..." Taehyung patted Jungguk's head.. Jungguk moved away from Taehyung and did sign language to answer Taehyung which made Taehyung to grin..

Because Jungguk answered 'Yes'..

"I hope I made the sign right...I practiced many things..But I forgot.." Taehyung said and scratched his nape because he was embarrassed...He was learning sign language just to confess...

Jungguk giggled when he saw Taehyung's embarrassed face... And Taehyung loves Jungguk's giggles...

"Let's go bubba...We have to celebrate our win and our newly relation..." Taehyung said and offered his hand to Jungguk to hold..

Jungguk felt shy when he heard 'newly relation'..The are couple now....

Jungguk hold Taehyung's hand who interwined their fingers...

Both are smiling.....When walking hand to hand, Taehyung raised up their hands and kissed Jungkook's back of the hand...

Jungguk's heart is beating so fast.. Nobody can understand his feelings... Taehyung stopped walking and looked at his side and stared at Jungguk... Jungguk is so shy to look at his boyfriend...

"I like you Ggukie.." Taehyung smooched Jungguk's cheek.. Jungguk wants to hide because his whole face is becoming red...

Taehyung is so romantic that no one can imagine....And Jungguk is going to see and experience that ..

It's gonna be sweet.....

They came back to inside the university.. Jungguk ran to Jimin and hug him...He immediately signed to Jimin about the early confession of Taehyung...Jimin smiled and congratulated him.. Jungguk then asked Jimin to give the cookies which he baked for Taehyung...Jimin gave the box and Jungguk walked to Taehyung who was talking with his friends...

Taehyung noticed Jungguk came to him..He excused him from his friends and went to Jungguk.. Jungguk gave the box to Taehyung and Taehyung is confused.. Taehyung opened the box and saw there were so many lovely cookies...

"These are for me??" Taehyung asked... Jungguk cutely nodded...

"Thank you Ggukie..." Jungguk wanted to hear the nickname again and again...

"I have two option for you..Do you want to celebrate the win with me alone or with my friends??" Taehyung whispered...

Jungguk slowly pointed towards Taehyung...

"With me??" Taehyung questioned.. Jungguk nodded...

"Okay then... Let's go" Taehyung hold Jungguk's hand and said bye to Jimin who understood what's going on...

Taehyung and Jungguk hopped on the bike..This time Taehyung had not to tell to Jungguk to hold him... Jungguk himself held Taehyung...Why not? After all, Taehyung is his boyfriend now...

Taehyung liked it... Taehyung is happy to confess to Jungguk..He knows Jungguk loves him but Taehyung didn't say he love Jungguk..He didn't want to make situation rush..He will take this slowly..And he will try his best to cherish all the moments with Jungguk..And he will try his best to say those three magical words soon..

But for now he wants to spoil his bubba....

His Ggukie.....

His boyfriend....

To be continue ~~

[Did you like it??? Next chapter is gonna be interesting because you will see something which you want to see👀

What is that?]