Chapter Fifty

Being nervous is not bad..It just means something important is happening...

Jungguk is tapping his legs against the white tiles marvel floor..Besides him Jimin and Hoseok are sitting... Jungguk doesn't know after entering the room what will happen to him..Will he return with a smile or sad face??

He is biting his lips with his teeth because he is feeling he will have a panic attack..He never thought he would see a day like this today...

Sitting inside the hospital to see a doctor.....

To test his ability to talk......

Yes... Jungguk came to the hospital because he heard from Hoseok that he has a chance to talk again...

That was the important topic Hoseok wanted to discuss with Jungguk...When Jungguk heard that he could talk again thayt time he felt his world stopped... Because he didn't imagine he could talk again...Hoseok said to him when he came by an old man that the person said Jungguk used to blabber a lot..At that time Jungguk was two years old...

But when Jungguk started to live in an orphanage he didn't utter any word..So that time everyone thought he was mute and when Jungguk started to grow up he built himself as a mute one...

So Hoseok was talking with a doctor for the last two years about Jungguk's mute... Hoseok recently got an appointment from an international doctor who comes to Korea once a year...So Hoseok luckily got the chance to let the doctor see Jungguk...

Hoseok shared everything to Junygguk and that day Jungguk cried till midnight.. Because he didn't want to lose hope...

He wants to talk...He wants to be normal like everyone... Jungguk wants to laugh loudly,cry loudly,scream loudly...

He wants to talk.....He wants to talk a lot.....

So he decided to come with Hoseok and Jimin to see the doctor...Now he is feeling so nervous because he doesn't want to hear any negative response....He didn't tell Taehyung...He said he is going out with Hoseok for cafe related works when Taehyung called him....

He thought he would say all the things to Taehyung when he heard the final results....

"Jeon Jungguk..." The receptionist called the name loudly..

Three men stood up and went to the doctor's room...There they saw that an international doctor was sitting and waiting for them....

Jungguk prayed for the last time before sitting in front of the doctor..

Hope everything will be fine....

~~~After One Month~~~

Jungguk is waiting for Taehyung in front of his house....One might think that the boy who is out in the snow for so long would get cold, but Jungguk is not. He is warm, partly because he has many layers....

Soon he heard the bike sound and an automatic smile came to his face...

Taehyung stopped in front of him.. Taehyung is also wearing a sweater because of cold weather... Taehyung smiled at Jungguk and gave the helmet to wear.. Jungguk took and hopped on the bike..He held Taehyung tightly... Taehyung started the bike to go to the place where Jungguk told him two days ago to go...

After thirty minutes they reached their destination... Taehyung parked the bike...They climbed off the bike and stood in front of the big gate....

Taehyung looked at the place..His heart is feeling to squeeze.....Lots of memories started to flashback...His eyes are having tears ..But it was soon controlled by him..He can't be weak...He is strong now and he will show...