Chapter Thirty Six

Jungguk is sitting on the couch with red face...He is wiping his runny nose time to time...In front of him Taehyung was sitting... Jungguk was alone the home.. Hoseok went to cafe after taking care of Jungguk...When Hoseok went, Jungguk was sleeping... Jungguk sleep was broken by Taehyung's ringing bell...

He still doesn't know how Taehyung came to his house and why .. Jungguk never shared his home address to Taehyung..And how does Taehyung know that he is sick??

"How are you now??" Taehyung broke the awkward silence...

Jungguk showed him thumbs up means he is fine... Though he has now less fever but his runny nose is giving him headache...He hate fever...

"Why didn't you reply my messages and accept my calls??" Taehyung asked with serious face...

Jungguk gulped and stood up..He ran to his room and came after a minute with his phone on his hand....He gave his phone to Taehyung... Taehyung looked at him and then looked at the phone....He saw Jungguk's phone was broken...The display of the phone was ruined...

"How did this happen??" Taehyung asked...

Jungguk sat to his previous place and signed something...He then slapped his forehead because he forgot that Taehyung doesn't know sign language...He again stood up and went to his room to take his notepad and pen..He came and started to write...After writing he showed to Taehyung...

"When you dropped me that day in cafe,I tried to walk alone while coming home...But my ankle was hurting so much that I dropped on the floor again and my phone's display and sound system are ruined..."

Taehyung read and looked at Jungguk's leg...

"How is your leg now??" Taehyung asked..

Jungguk smiled and stood up and walked back and front..Just to show that his leg is fine... Taehyung felt relief after seeing Jungguk...

Reason???

He doesn't know ....Still..

Or he is pretending not to know ..

"Did you visit doctor??" Taehyung questioned...

Jungguk nodded...He is feeling happy that Taehyung is trying to know about his health... Taehyung's one little words makes Jungguk's heart boom boom...

Jungguk suddenly noticed Taehyung's red hand...It was swollen... He walked towards Taehyung and sat in front of him... Unknowingly Jungguk took Taehyung's hand and noticing the little bruises... Taehyung felt shudder in his heart... Jungguk's warm hand is giving him chills to his cold hand....

He looked at their hands and it was clearly noticeable that how different their hands are... Just like their personalities...

One is quiet and another is loud with action..

One has sensitive heart and another one has stream anger...

One is so delicate and another is cold shriek...

One is always smiling and another one forgets to smile...

One has one thing lack but he is the best person as normal and another has everything in life but can't be normal from heart again...

One loves to make friends and another loves to bully....

They are opposites in so many ways—in their backgrounds, with their past loves, with the way they speak and listen and learn and let each other in.

But.....

We all attract certain people into our life who have developed qualities opposite to the ones we are most identified with.

Taehyung is feeling attract towards Jungguk???

Will they fit into each other??

Is Jungguk pulling Taehyung towards him??

Is Taehyung moving on???

"It's fine... Don't worry...I just bumped into hard something that's why I got hurt.." Taehyung lied... He doesn't want to tell Jungguk that he beat someone today... He didn't wanna see Jungguk's upset face...

Jungguk realized that he was holding Taehyung's hand... He was so embarrassed...
Taehyung's hand was so hard and cold... Just like his personality...

Jungguk's giggled when he thought that...

Jungguk's giggle was so soft..His slow laughter made Taehyung's heart to crawl towards Jungguk.. Jungguk's sweet giggle can make whole atmosphere change gloomy to happy...

Taehyung missed that giggle..

Taehyung missed that slow laugh...

Taehyung missed that glow face of Jungguk...

Taehyung missed Jungguk's sign language...

Taehyung missed Jungguk's bambi eyes..

Taehyung missed Jungguk's bunny smile...

In the end Taehyung missed Jungguk these days...

He can finally admit it....

Taehyung realized what he felt. He was surprised with himself...He stood up and seeing him Jungguk also stood up...

"Take care of yourself..And I will send you a new phone... " Taehyung said and started to walk...

Jungguk was bemused by Taehyung's sudden change...He was going to stop Taehyung but Taehyung himself stopped...

"My phone.." Taehyung mumbled and looked behind...He didn't see Jungguk was behind of him...He turned and hold Jungguk who was going to fall because of Taehyung's sudden turning....

Thump...

Thump......

Thump...........

Both of their hearts were beating like that...Both were looking at each other... Jungguk hold Taehyung's collar's so tightly...

Taehyung can see the whole galaxy on Jungguk's eyes... The prettiest eyes sparkle from inside out... Taehyung wanted to move but those eyes were holding him.. he couldn't look away because he was also loving the eyes of Jungguk...

Taehyung leaned forward while being lost in Jungguk's eyes .. Jungguk's whole body was trembling when he saw Taehyung was coming close....

Will that thing happen???

Will Taehyung going to kiss him???

Will Jungguk lost his first kiss with his crush???

Jungguk's mind was having these questions...But soon all the questions were answered by Taehyung's next action....

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

When Taehyung kissed Jungguk's forhead.....

To be continue~~

[ Who wasn't expecting this?🤭

First kiss in forhead...

Will Taehyung regret??

Jungguk is going to be crazy😭💜Hope you liked this part..I am feeling happy that I gave you a double update]