Chapter Twenty Seven

Jungguk is laying on the floor in his bedroom..He is looking at his phone time to time..But the right time isn't coming..He is rolling over the floor and again stopping..He is finding it's fun...But why is he waiting for something???

Today Taehyung took his number by saying that he will give the number to Jin just to say thank you..And Jungguk innocently gave the number...He is kinda excited about that...For the first time someone asked his number...And that was Taehyung who is his first friend according to Jungguk..

Yes.. Jungguk already think Taehyung as his friend..He knows that Taehyung doesn't think about him as friend..But he doesn't mind at all..So yeah right now he is waiting for Taehyung's any call or message.. Though he knows that Taehyung will never call him..Why will he?? As if Jungguk can answer Taehyung's words...

Jungguk is thinking Taehyung will eat the cake or not..Oh yeah..He has one secret...The cake which he gave to Taehyung today basically it was for Jimin..But Jimin didn't take the cake because he had to visit his dentist and he can't eat sweet things for some month...At first Jungguk became sad after hearing it...He made it for Jimin...But Jimin assured him that after some months he will definitely eat...So when Jungguk saw Taehyung was sitting alone he thought he should give this cake to Taehyung by saying that it was for Uncle Jin...But in his heart he also wanted Taehyung to eat...

And rest of the story you know.....

A sudden mobile notification sound came and Jungguk immediately opened the phone...

Unknown:
Papa said thank you and he liked the cake.

Jungguk smiled...A blush came to his cheeks.. What should he reply now?If he replies immediately then it will be clingy..But he can't stay silent...So he immediately typed..

Him:
I am happy uncle liked cake :)

Taehyung saw the reply and the emoji... Jungkook used to use this emoji a lot... Taehyung is still unconvinced that how he ask Jungguk's number...He never did this with anyone..He knew that he made an excuse by asking the number...So he is still in dense...

Taehyungie hyungie:
Hmm...

Jungguk pouted after seeing the reply..Now how will he continue the conversation? Is there anything he reply of "Hmm"??

Jungguk put the phone aside...He didn't wanna bother Taehyung at first day of their phone conversation... Jungguk sighed and was going to stand up from the floor but again a notification came..He opened and saw Taehyung messaged him...

Taehyungie hyungie:
How will I give back your umbrella??

Him:
I will take it whenever you have time.

Jungguk wants to meet Taehyung tomorrow..Why?? He doesn't know..He just like Taehyung's company..If anyone hear his this thought they will say crazy...Who will like someone's company who behaved rude and weird with him many times also didn't talk with him???

But Jungguk doesn't care..He knows what he is doing..And his Hoseok hyung already told that Taehyung is sick ..He doesn't know what Taehyung's sickness but he finds Taehyung is so normal...Still he believes that Taehyung might have some insomnia or some anger issues...

Taehyung read Jungguk's message..He is not feeling annoyed or bored by texting to Jungguk... Usually he doesn't chat anyone..And to be honest he said the truth to Jungguk..His papa was so happy after eating the cake..He said to Taehyung that tell Jungguk that he liked the cake..And Taehyung did it..Also he asked about the umbrella which he wanted to give back...

He thinks it's normal...

Is it????

Taehyungie hyungie:
Okay.. I will come at the cafe tomorrow..

Jungguk smiled.. Taehyung will come tomorrow...Also tomorrow is something special...He is happy...Too much happy...He wants that tomorrow will come quickly..

Him:
Okay...Good night Taehyungie hyungie..Have a sweet dreams :  )

Jungguk hurriedly messaged Taehyung and that's why he forgot that once Taehyung said to him that not to call by that name .. Jungguk put the phone on the side table and went to sleep to his bed .. Tomorrow is a big day for him....

Taehyung read the message again and again...After so many days someone wished him good night . It's not like his parents doesn't wish ..Aside of them Jungkook used to wish him ..But after Jungkook's death nobody wished him .And he also neglected...

But this time he didn't neglect or felt anything negative...Else he smiled....A little smile came on Taehyung's face.. Taehyung took a bite of that cake which Jungguk gave ..

He looked at the starry sky and said,

"Good night baby star .."

Then he looked at his phone ..

"Good night Jungguk .."

For the first time Taehyung took this name..Maybe something is opening..We don’t meet people by accident, they meant to cross our path for a reason...

And the reason soon will open.....

To be continue~~

[This chapter is so calming for me .I hope you felt it . Taehyung will take time to realise his feelings...And Jungguk is the patience pill of Taehyung.

You will see soon...I hope you like this part..I want everyone's comment please🥺💜

Btw what is big day tomorrow??Guess👀
And I am watching Yoongi's concert right now🕺]