Chapter Fifty One

Love is easy. Love is chemistry—a science lab. Love is as simple as connecting this together with that. His brilliant eyes and my heated heart.

But this is not love.

Not yet.

Genuine love is friendship. Genuine love resides only in the present moment. Genuine love is everyday. Genuine love feels no need to entertain the space away. Genuine love is up, genuine love is down and yet genuine love never wavers.

Love is something else entirely: it is caring. It is arguing, but with curiosity—it is giving an inch when the other is certainly wrong—it is teasing, it is empathy, it is respect, it is admiration each morning.

Taehyung is feeling like flying in the air because Jungguk can talk.. Jungguk called him by his name..Now they can talk with each other without sign language..Now he can hear Jungguk's melodical voice...

Jungguk told Taehyung one month ago how he went to see the doctor and told he had a chance to talk..At that time they started Jungguk's treatment and slowly slowly they saw Jungguk's chance of talking..At first Jungguk was having problems in the throat..But slowly he adjusted it...

One day he was thinking about Jungkook...That day he decided that when he could fully talk he would talk with Jungkook first... Because Jungkook was Taehyung's first love and played an important role in Taehyung's life..He wanted to thank Jungkook for taking care of Taehyung and gave him a chance to meet with Taehyung...

Jungguk believed that all these things happened only for Jungkook and he is grateful for that....

"Now tell me you love me.." Taehyung said while Jungguk became shy...They are sitting on the bench which is a little far away from the graveyard..

Taehyung noticed Jungguk's red face..So he decided to tease...

"Ohh..That means you don't love me... It's okay.I am happy like this .." Taehyung said and pretended like he was sad...

Jungguk looked up when he heard Taehyung's sad tone...

"N-No N-No..." Jungguk replied..

"What then??" Taehyung said.

"I-I...I l-love you t-too" Jungguk said and hid his face with his two hands...

Taehyung smiled...He got an angel... Jungguk is like an angel...He is so innocent and pure.. Taehyung will do anything to be with Jungguk..And he will never let go of Jungguk...He lost Jungkook but he can't lose Jungguk....

Taehyung went closer to Jungguk and slowly moved Jungguk's hands... Jungguk didn't look at Taehyung...

"Are you shy??" Taehyung whispered...

Jungguk nodded...

"Why?? I am your boyfriend..Why shy around me??" Taehyung questioned and stroked Jungguk's hair...

"I-I don't know..My heart always b-beats fast w-when you close with m-me...A-And.."

"And what??" Taehyung whispered..

"And I-I like it..." Jungguk mumbled which was enough to hear....

"Look at me.." Taehyung said...But Jungguk shook his head no..

"Look at me love..." Taehyung requested... Jungguk looked up when he heard the nickname...He loves the nickname so much...

Taehyung's love...

"No need to shy around me..I want to see you just like you are...I can never judge you...You are perfect for me...And thank you for waiting for me ...Thank you for accepting me..I know I am bad .I did bad to you...I was rude to you...But you still waited for me..Thank you so much.." One tear dropped from Taehyung's eyes...

Jungguk wiped that...

"Please... Don't cry...Y-You are not bad..You are just perfect the way you are...I am happy to meet you..I am happy to choose you..I am happy that you saw my love and accepted...I will do everything for you...You are so important to me.." Jungguk confessed..

Taehyung held Jungguk's both hands with his hands and kissed Jungkook's knuckles...

"I love you..." Taehyung whispered..

"I love you too..." Jungguk replied...

Taehyung spread his arms and Jungguk immediately hid himself in Taehyung's chest....

When two people are meant to be, nothing & no one can end them. They may get lost a time or two on their journey, but true, real love will always conquer. Nothing can compete with them. Others can only attempt to fill a void. And eventually, the two will be reunited. That's the beauty of true love: you always end up with the right person, at the right time, regardless of any other factor.

~~One Week Later~~

Jungguk,Hoseok and Jimin are in the Kim mansion.They are invited for dinner... Seokjin was so happy to hear Jungguk can talk...He is taking care of Jungguk like his own son.. Taehyung is also there... Stealing glances from Jungguk...

They all were laughing and gossiping but suddenly a cough heard..All looked in the direction and there Min Yoongi was standing..

Taehyung felt angry somehow but he didn't show...He promised himself he won't remember his past but all the things can't erase easily...

"Yoongiah...You are here..Come come..We were waiting for you.."Seokjin said and offered Yoongi to sit beside him which Yoongi did...

Jungguk and Jimin recognized Yoongi because he saved Jungguk...

"You are that guy who saved Jungguk that day.."Jimin said loudly...

"Yes..How are you ??" Jungguk said...

Yoongi didn't reply...He felt like crying...Same voice...Same face...How can he control himself?? He feels like his little brother is sitting in front of him...

Jungguk saw the tears of Yoongi..He felt sad because he thought for his question Yoongi felt bad...

Before he says something,Hoseok was interrupted....

"Junggukah...We want to say something to you.."

Jungguk saw the tension face on Hoseok,Jimin,Namjoon, Seokjin...He is scared now..

"W-What??" Jungguk mumbled...

"I am sorry that I hid this from you...But I didn't have any option or I didn't know at first...This guy is sitting here..."Hoseok pointed towards Yoongi...

"He is your brother......You had a twin....

Min Jungkook....Two minutes eldeyr than you...He is no longer with us now..."

Every new truth begins in a shocking heresy.....

:
:
:
;
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:::;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The end~~

[ HeHeHe👀👀👀]