Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Don’t let anyone define who you actually are”

I reached the school doors; opening them and walking in. Most people were out of their classes to go to have lunch, while the others I'm guessing were still in class finishing off their work. Looking around an incredible smell tickled my nose. The combination of chocolate, pinewood and honey. My most favourite thing in the world.

"Mate, Mate" Ashley said. She instantly took control over my body and followed the scent. The scent got stronger and stronger with every step I took. Walking round the corner I saw him, well his back but still my mate was standing less than 5 meters away. I saw him sniffing the air, before he turned around, letting me take in his godly sculptured face. My eyes widened, my mouth hung open and my heart beat quickened. No way! The moon goddess it not in my favour not that she ever was, but this has taken it way too far.

"Mate" I heard him call, his eyes were full of love. Something I've never seen coming from him. But obviously everything has an end.  I mean why on earth would the moon goddess want to see me happy?

"Babe, did you just say 'mate'?" Serena said as she followed Damion's line of sight, she realized he was looking at me. The only thing evident on her face was all of the disgust and hatred she felt for me.  Damion’s eyes changed back to normal and the same disgusted face was written on his face.

Serena came walking up to me with anger written all over her face. She raised her hand and in one swift movement it came in contact with my cheeks. The stinging sensation was left on my cheek, soon after she removed her hand.

I raised my hand and cupped my cheek. The Queen bitch just slapped me, for something that wasn't even done by me. This stupid bitch has the nerve to slap me. I wanted to fight back, but I just can't. I'm Alexis the weakling of the pack.

"Don't you ever say that my boyfriend is your mate. I'm his mate, not you!!!" she yelled with her annoying squeaky voice. "I feel real sorry for whoever is your real mate, whoever he is, you don't deserve him." All the wolves looked at me with pity and started laughing, while the most humans were confused about what is happening. Going to a school a where half the population is human doesn't help at all, it just makes the clueless humans confused, making me look more of an idiot. I wish I was just a human, maybe life would be easier. Way easier.

Jack, the soon-to-be Alpha and his future beta, Damion were just standing there with their arms crossed with an evil smirk spread across their faces. When Serena finished insulting me, everyone left. By everyone I mean the bystanders who do nothing but gossip everything that happens here to other people, lowering the non-existent reputation I have.

I stood there helplessly in front of the lockers that I didn't realise it was only me and my mate left. I looked up to see his eyes had turned dark and I could feel his hatred towards me radiating off. Then suddenly he came running up to me grabbed my neck and slammed me against the lockers behind us.

"I, Damion Collins, reject you, Alexis Greyback as my mate. You’re an ugly, weak and pathetic excuse of a mate  you’re not worth being my mate. I'd rather die than be seen in public with you" he whispered in my ear before letting go of my throat and walking away. I fell to the ground trying to catch my breath. The person who said that words don't hurt, he was clearly wrong this hurts more than getting pierced with knifes over and over again and then leaving the knife in and jiggling it around.

"Ash, what do I do? You know what I'm going to go and happily accept his rejection. " I said angrily to Ashley
"Don't do it, we’ll both be alone" she said.
"No we won’t.  I’ve got you and you’ve got me... I'm going whether you like it or not" I said. She knew she wasn't going to win this argument so she just asked me if she can take over and give him a piece of her mind.
I know it hurts her more than it hurts me, I means her other half just rejected her. As in didn't want her, me on the other hand am used to being rejected. I blew out a deep breath, and signalled her to take over. She nodded, and suddenly I felt this rush of energy pass through my veins. Next thing I knew was that Ashley had taken over.

I got up and walked into the cafeteria, without a care in the world. Everyone’s head turned my way, but Ashley kept her head high, her shoulders laid back and walked towards Damion.  Ashley  is literally more confident than I'll ever be.

"I, Alexis Greyback, accept Damion Collins’ rejection" I said loud and clear out in front of the whole school at this point don't care who hears me. Now a little shock was seen in his eyes. I walked closer and grabbed his collar, bringing his face closer to mine before whispering. "You will regret rejecting me."

Serena just came and stood by him with a smirk on her face. I know I had to do something memorable before I leave. Something to wipe that irritating smirk off her face. Looking at the table, I found just the thing to help me do that so.

I took the soda drink, from the table and walked over to Serena. "Umm.... Serena, this is something I should have done years ago" I said with an evil look on my face. I poured the whole cup of soda down her head and her makeup was running down her face. She let out an ear piercing scream.
"You will pay for this" she said as she left the cafeteria.
Everyone was shocked, but honestly I don't care. I turned around left the school through the double doors on the other side of the cafeteria and ran towards the house.

I walked into my house, just as I expected it was empty. I ran straight up to my room, and started packing. I packed most of the clothes and other stuff that I owned which wasn’t a lot since it filled a bag and a half.. I also grabbed a family picture we took years ago. Even though I wasn't in the picture. It was just mom, dad and Jason all staring directly at the camera near the pool outside the house, while Adele was in pool splashing the other three. Once I finished packing, I tore three sheet of paper I wrote one letter to my family.

Dear mom and dad

I'm sorry that I couldn't be the daughter that you wanted. I know that I never had a place in your hearts but you kept me because only of my brother. You abused me and hurt me but I still respect you guys. I have to leave; I know that you wouldn't care. So goodbye.

I tore another sheet and wrote to my mate.

Dear mate

I hope you are happy since you are half the reason I left. I hope the moon goddess gives you, your second chance mate that will keep you happy. More than I could ever could. I don't know the reason why you hate me but to be honest I'm actually really glad you rejected me. It only means that I'm now free to leave.

Goodbye. I'll be seeing you very soon.

And finally I got the last piece of paper and wrote to my brother.

Dear Jase,

By the time you read this, I'll already be half way around the country. I just want to say that you have been the greatest brother anyone one could ask for. I'm really going to miss you.  But Don’t worry I'll be back real soon, but not the same as I am now.
I love you, bye.

A tear slid down my face, reaching the corner of my lips before I hastily wiped it away. It’s so hard to let go of everything you've ever known. The only thing that’s was holding me to stay here was my mate but now that he made it obvious that he doesn’t want me then what the whole point of staying here.  I placed the 3 sheets of paper on my desk; I put my bag on my back and jumped out of the window. Before I left into the forest, I look back at my house, the place I grew up in. I took a deep breath and changed into my wolf .

Running for hours I finally reached the end of the pack territory. I walked up to the border line but stopped, thinking about my decision. One more step and my whole life changes. I'll become rouge, all the connections I have with the pack will be lost.

Do I really want to do that? Do I just want to walk away from everything? Am I going to ruin my pack life just because of a stupid rejection? What will I do after I leave? Where will I go?

I took a look back at the pack, no one would even notice would they?  Along with all these question there was only one mission. Mission 'Make Damion regret rejecting me!' I placed an evil smirk on my face and stepped out of the territory.......

Goodbye to my old life and hello to my new one!

___________________________________________

This chapter has been somewhat edited, if there is any mistakes then please ignore them since I’m trying to edit on my tablet.......

Send art work or fan art to  forever_madiha1@hotmail.com
Follow me on Instagram: @Forever_madiha1
                                           @Madiha_r1
Follow me on Quotev:       @forever_madiha1

♠️ VOTE
♣️    COMMENT
♥️    ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY
♦️    FOLLOW