Chapter 48 (Final Chapter)

"Are you ready, Ri" I said linking my arm around hers. Everyone else had already left for the party, it was only me and Rilyn left standing at home since she was scared to go.

"I think so" she said, before she could change her mind again I pulled her out of the house in to the garden, where the party was taking place.

The music was blasting out loud, people were dancing whether it was by themselves or with their mates, some people were just casually sitting on the tables set out over the garden.

I looked around until my eyes fell on a familiar pair of eyes, making me smile unknowingly. Holding Rilyn's arm we walked over to the table. She went and sat on the seats while I just walked over to Damion, his smile resembled the smile on my face and he got up from his seat, pulling me into a hug. I accepted the hug but a minute later the tingles were back and I stepped away. Its not that I don't enjoy the tingles, in fact I actually like them but I'm not used to them. It makes me feel.... Weird.

He decided to ignore that fact that I move away from him.

"You look beautiful" he said, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I wanted to tell him thats not what he thought 3 years ago. But I decided against it not trying to ruin the current moment. So I just gave him a smile, looking directly in his eyes.

"You don't look half bad" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, leaning into him and placing my head on the crook of his neck. With one sudden movement he placed his hand on my waist and spun me towards the dance floor making me gasp.

"Can I have this dance?" he said letting go of my waist and holding his hand in the air for me to take.

"Sure"

I accepted his offer by placing my hand on top of his. My smile grew and so did his, one of my hand traveled behind his neck while the other was stretched out held in his hand.

"I'm sorry." Damion said, placing his forehead on mine as we swayed along to the beat of the music.
"I'm sorry too for not listening to you" I said, staring into his sky blue eyes.

"Don't apologise for that. I know I wouldn't have listened to me if I were you. Especially since he gave you everything I couldn't, even if it was fake."

"It was nice for a while. I actually lik-" I started but was cut off when Damion gave out a growl, I laughed a secomd before continuing "okay okay. But you didn't let me finished. I was gonna say I liked it for a bit but now I just want to rapidly punch him in his face until I know he has no teeth left."

"Lex, What if you could?" I heard someone say from behind me. I let go of Damion and turned around to see Sebastian with his arm around Renee's shoulder. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked. That's when I noticed that two shadows were standing in the distance with two shadows being dragged on the ground, but due to the pack having fun and partying, no one noticed a thing.

Sebastian placed his other arm around my shoulder leading me through the crowd to the silhouettes.

"I don't like him being so touchy" I heard Renee whisper to me from the other side. Her comment made me laugh.

Once I got there the laugh stopped and a smile creeped on my face. I saw that both Ethan and Lily were on their knees next to Ron and Tom.

"Be my guest, Lex" Sebastian said pointing at the half dead looking guys on the floor. Dammit I want blood to be shed, but now may not be the appropriate timing. But hey you can not deny the lemons life gives you, can you?