Chapter 12

Recap

"Umm yeah, I think she said the blue moon pack" Renee said.

What am I gonna do now! They'll find out who I am, my plan will be ruined. This must of been why I was feeling sick. Aghh why can't I ever have a peaceful day. Let's see what else can go wrong in the next 4 hours!!!

"Lexi, you there. Earth to Lexi" I heard Renee call out as she waved her hand in my face, waking me up from my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I zoned out." I said. She breathed out of relief.
"What happened? Why did ya zone out all of a sudden?" she replied as she sat on the bed next to me.

"It's just that, the blue moon pack, used to be my old pack and to be honest I was the p-packs punching b-bag. You have no i-idea what I went though in that p-place." I said in between sobs. I lifted up my sleeve up to my arms to show her the scars, then I showed her my back. She gasped and slid her finger across the cuts. I put my sleeves back down. She looked at me with sad wet eyes as if she was about to cry.

"And do y-you know w-what else? On my 16th birthday, My goddamned mate, h-he r-rejected me." a tear slipped down my face and fell on to my hand, in the remembrance of how he slammed me into the lockers, causing a big dent in it and said those exact words to me.

I, Damion Collins, reject you, Alexis Greyback as my mate. You are ugly, weak, fat and not worth being my mate...

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and review opened them. I got up from the bed and walked into my closet, took my robe off and put the first thing I could find which was a pair of shorts with a blue tank top.

I walked out of my closet and out of the door, Renee walked out behind me, locking the door behind her.

"Where are you going?" she asked.
"I'm going to my mom to see if she can, change her mind about the pack coming" I replied as I dragged her, from corridor to corridor, running faster and faster to get to the throne room and to be honest I have no idea where I'm going.

"Lexi C'mon let me just take you" she said as she took over, dragging me to the throne room. I knocked on the door and the soft voice of the Queen came.
"Come in" she said, I pushed the door open, walked in and stood in front of my mother.

"Mom, Renee told me that the blue moon pack is coming. " I said, she smiled and held my hands.
"Oh yes, your father invited them personally."

"But I was thinking you could tell them not to come. Just tell them umm...... The party's canceled." I said. My mom frowned a bit.
"Oh honey, you know I can't do that. They'll be reaching in approximately 1 hour. " she said. I lower my head down in defeat.

"Agh fine, then can you mind link our pack and inform them that today no one will call me by my real name. They can either call me Lexi or Princess nothing else." I said as I turned around to leave. I took one last look at my mom and said.
"Oh and tell them of anyone disobeys they will be severely punished. Okay mom? "

She nodded but still had a confused face. I gave her assuring look and she closed her eyes and the whole room went silent, I'm guessing she's talking to the pack. I smiled to myself. But the smile didn't last long. How about if they recognise me from the attack? What should I do? Everything's ruined!

I guess I just have to hope for the best, cause if they find out that I'm Alexis, god knows what will happen, but I'm definitely sure that mission 'make Damion regret rejecting me' will turn out to be a disaster.

I grabbed Renee's hand and dragged her back to my room. Renee will have to use some of her make up magic to make me unrecognisable.

"Renee work your magic and make me unrecognisable. Please" I pleaded. She smiled and rolled her eyes. I sat down on the seat, which was in front of the mirror while Renee got some make up palettes out of the the drawers. She told me to close my eyes, and she started working her magic.