Chapter 4

"Love is like a grenade, it falls out of nowhere, mentally killing two people" – me (Forever_madiha1)

*2 years later*

Alexis's POV

"LUCAS JAMES ANDERSON, GET YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled from the kitchen. Lucas came running down the stairs, shirtless, with an arrogant smirk on his face. Oh you filthy bastard, I'm going to rip that smirk off your face.

"Ha-ha, you're busted." I heard Ryder whisper from behind the door frame. I rolled my eyes and the immaturity of these two.

"Yes, Lex" Lucas said he entered the kitchen, with his sexy morning look and it's not even morning; his hair was sticking up in all directions, and those lips which seem to be calling me. But I compose myself and remind myself of the reason why I'm mad at him.

"Who ate all is my ice-cream?" I said, tipping the ice cream tub upside down showing him that there is nothing in it.

"Umm.....I don't know." he said hiding the spoon with ice cream on it from view which was on the table.

"How many times have I told you 'never touch my food'? I hate you so much right now" I said, I turned around and acted like I'm mad at him, I mean I am mad at him. No one and I mean no one touches or eats my food without permission, even then they're not allowed.

"Aww c'mon Lexi, you know you love me." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, planting a small kiss on the crook of my neck, damn he knows my weakness. "Sorry"

I pushed his body away from me, leaving my body exposed to the cold where his body once was. I walked a few feet away from him, just to prove my point that I'm mad at him. I looked back from the corner of my eye to see him frowning. Ha he thinks that's gonna work. He came up to me and got down on both knees with his hand linked with each other. Whoa this is new, he has never begged for forgiveness. Ha he must have believed that I was really mad at him

"Sorry, please don't be mad at me." He said hugging my legs. I rolled my eyes and lifted him, so he was standing in front of me, eye to eye. Gosh his dark eyes are to die for.

"Aggh fine, but let this be a warning to you." I said pointing my finger at him; I gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled his boyish smile and hugged me; saying thanks over and over again.

Lucas is the best boyfriend ever. He is 2 years older than me which makes everything work out. He is perfect in every way, he's sweet, he's really hot and he's all mine; since he lost his mate a few years back. Oh let's not forget about Ryder, he is the bestest friend ever, is bestest even a word...eh who cares. But everything with these two started two years ago.

After I left the packs territory, all the connection between me and the pack disappeared. I was rogue, that was until I find a new pack but even then I'm considered a rogue since I have left my original pack, the pack I was raised in.

I ran for 5 hours straight without stopping until reached plain land. I looked around the area trying to make sure that I was alone. Once I was satisfied that no one was around I changed back in to my naked human form and leaned against a tree, trying to rest my legs. Wow my legs hurt, I have never ever ran for 5 hours straight. Grabbing my water bottle from my bag, I drank it all in one go. Once the tiredness had gone, and I was fully rested I changed back in to my wolf form. How long do I have to run?