Chapter 3 - Goodbye, Lupa.

This is Nyx, but bigger. You'll see her in a bit, don't worry.

||SHADOW'S POV||

I awoke, and something felt wrong. Missing. Lupa? What's wrong with me? I asked. After all, she was my oldest shift. But no answer came. WHERE IS SHE?! I screamed at the other two. Little one, calm yourself. She... She has passed on. Viper eased. NO! I WILL NOT BELIEVE THAT! My...my first shift... It was her...and now....she's gone.....forever... I sobbed as the truth hit me like a freight train. My first wolf. Gone. Dead. Shadow. There is a replacement. Diablo remarked. THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT? I screamed. My. Fucking. Wolf. Died. She's a fox. The tip of her tail is white, and there are white dots near her tail. She is the same huge size as Lupa. Her eyes are a glowing White. Diablo told me. Hello, kit. My name is Nyx. It suits us well, for both of our names mean "Darkness" Nyx said. I-I lost Lupa. My Lupa. I cried. I decided to let Nyx out. To see. I shifted, my clothes melting into the shape of her. And she was gorgeous. Black fur, white towards her tail. Her tail black, save the tip, which was white. I felt a connection to her. It wasn't a slight one. It was a tighter connection than to Percy. And that was tight. But I loved my Nyx. But I couldn't say I didn't miss Lupa.

Just a little episode :D I feel so bad about Lupa D: welcome Nyx!

Sleep, Eat, Read, and repeat!

~Shadow