Chapter 5 - Snap-Killing

||PHOENIX'S POV||

I stared at the fan in Percy's room. He let me stay here, since the Pack didn't want to rush me into my own room. "Hey, bro." Percy said, seemingly out of nowhere. "Yeah?" I croaked. "I-I think there's rogues at our border." He sighed. I instantly shot up, and stared out the window at the huge line of rogues, right on the other side of our border.

||SHADOW'S POV||

After Phoenix linked me, I shot up, grabbing my gun just in case. It was custom, so there was no specific name or brand. Paracord lined the handle behind the trigger, silver bullets in the clip. I cocked it, so I was now armed and ready. I put black lines under my eyes and threw a black bandana across my forehead, also with a black tank top. I looked at myself, all black. Must make me symbolize the Alpha, which of course I am. I slung my gun over my shoulder, the strap keeping it in place. It was pitch black out, so I have the advantage of surprise. My pack formed a line, and I joined in the middle. A girl named Maria stood to my left. Her wolf was a brilliant display of black and white, twisting and turning colors. And her wolf's name is Lee. Although, I call Maria, Mari. To my right, Phoenix gripped my hand, squeezing it for comfort. 'I'm going to do something. Stay Here.' I linked to Mari and Phoenix. They both silently nodded and I snuck away into the tree line, climbing up an oak. I saw the rogues. At least 68 I would say. Haha, stupid rogues. There are 1501 of us now, including Phoenix. I slid down a branch, and pounced on one unlucky rogue, snapping his neck.

||ROGUE LEADER'S POV||

I smirked to myself as I realized what we were doing. Alpha's David, Carolina, and Percy were here. But Alpha Shadow was nowhere to be seen. I heard a sickening snap of a neck to my left, and my 'Beta' was down. A long pause, and my 'Delta', to my right, was Snap-Killed. A few moments later, a beautiful pale face appeared. A black bandana covered her forehead, her left eye covered by long black hair. Her eyes stuck out the most. Electrifying blue. Alpha Shadow. She killed my Beta and Delta. Well technically they aren't real Beta and Delta's, but hey, it counts for me. Cold hands gripped the side of my face, and I did all I could to break free. Well, let's say that Alpha Shadow is strong. Very strong. A low whisper caught my attention. "Either I Snap-Kill you, or I put a silver bullet between your eyes, you choose." She growled lowly. I closed my eyes and sat still, waiting for what would happen. It wasn't long before my neck cracked and I fell to the dirt, blackness filling my vision. And just like that, I died.

||ALPHA SHADOW'S POV||

As I snapped his neck, he instantly fell, and I grabbed my gun. I pulled the trigger and didn't let go, as it rapid fired machine gun style, into several victims. 'What're you waiting for? Kill them already!' I screamed through the pack link. A chorus of 'Yes Alpha' 's rang and three stuck out to me. 'Yes, sister.' Two said. Undoubtedly Phoenix and Carolina. But one in particular said 'Yes, my mate.' Percy. Whatever. Several unrecognizable screams rang out and I saw the one I hated. The one I hated more than anything. Jason and his goons, standing right there. Jason saw me and his eyes widened, terror shielding his face. He tried to put on a smirk as a mask, but he couldn't deny what I saw. I shot the two men to either side of him and instantly they fell, the life leaving them. HAHA BITCHES! DONT MESS WITH THE ALPHA! Nyx yelled. Diablo couldn't help but laugh, which caught Ace's attention. (If you don't remember Ace, it's Phoenix's wolf) Ace laughed in return, and Rudy shook his little fox head. (Again, Phoenix's fox) I smirked at Jason and laughed cruelly. "Hey, little brother." I seethed. "What do you want, hermana?" He asked. The next three words that came out of my mouth were enough to terrify anyone enough to the point of mental breakdowns and ripping their hair out. "This. Is. War. " I spat. Jason and his other men instantly ran off into the forest opposite mine, and I returned to the rogues.

There weren't that much left. My pack tore them apart. I shot one between the eyes, and shot another between the fourth and fifth rib. 'Hey Shadow?' Alex asked through the link. 'I think Maria is my mate...' He said. 'Stop staring at her , Alex!' I laughed. He turned around to see me waving at him. His cheeks flushed red. I laughed and shot a rogue to his left, and he thanked me through the link.

I laughed as I realized. Not one of my pack members died. Well, because their alpha is a Badass. Nyx said. I laughed mentally and replied. Agreed.

||ALEX'S POV||

I ran as fast as I could to Maria while eating a burrito. Mate mate mate mate mate! My wolf chanted over and over. (His name is Aspen btw) I bumped into Maria, and smiled sheepishly. At least my burrito wasn't hurt. Aspen sighed and took control. "Mate." He growled. Maria leaned forward to kiss me, so I closed my eyes and leaned in. She completely missed my face, taking a huge bite out of my burrito. "I like you." I laughed. "But I love you, Alex." She sighed.

So? Jason, that bastard! Ugh, why'd I do that? Idk, but I really don't wanna go back to school tomorrowwwwwwww. Ugh.

Eat, sleep, read, and repeat!

-Shadow/Diablo/Viper/Nyx