Chapter 6 - Creed

Dont mind the extra marks.

||ALPHA SHADOW'S POV||

As I walked the path down to my pond, I found a wounded black Lioness, laying there. What a Lioness was doing in Texas, I have no idea. Several claw marks wound their way around the poor thing, blood coating her fur. With the combined strength of Diablo, Nyx, Viper, and I, we lifted the lioness, who still had a pulse and it's breath came out in short, ragged bursts. We carried it to my room, laying it down on several blankets. I wet a washcloth and wrung it out, making sure it wasn't dripping anymore. I dabbed the wounds on the lioness, every one of them. A low growl sounded in the back of her throat, and the sound echoed in my brain, seemingly bouncing off of my skull. That's how every day went. Nobody found out. I took care of her for 2 weeks before something remarkable happened. I felt another mind touch my own, and I flinched. Reluctantly I let the mind in, to hear a deep feminine voice. Shadow, Thank you. You may not see it, but I am not an actual Lioness, I'm a Lioness spirit. My name she paused Is Creed. Hold on, when I become part of you and your other forms, you will shift into me, and I will show you what it's like. Once I become you, I cannot leave. Would you like to know the story of why I did this? Creed asked, still laying down on the bloody blankets, starting into my eyes with her own Golden ones. I nodded. I wanted to see who was generous enough to care for a wounded Lioness. I waited for weeks until you came and cared for me. Okay, I will become a part of you now. Creed explained, a warning tone to the last sentence. I nodded again, waiting. Then I felt it. The pain of shifting the first time. Every single bone broke and reformed, my entire body exploding in pain. I didn't scream because people would know that I have 2 secret forms, and 1 gone. Dead. The pain finally subsided, showing me my black pelt and nimble paws. Instantly, my senses sharpened, and ghostly echoes of voices. I padded around in my room before shifting into human form, picking up the bloodied blankets. I shoved them into the washer and turned it on. Take us to the forest. It's about time you learned your powers. Diablo and Viper said in unison. Wh-What? I stammered. Your powers. They said, again, in unison. Ohhhh ok... I replied shakily. I walked to the forest, right by the pond, kneeling as I did so. Okay, are you ready? They asked, for the third time, in unison. Sure why not? I smiled. Okay, you have the power of Erobokinesis, and a couple of others. Erobokinesis is the power to manipulate darkness. Which I think suits you well. Diablo said. Go ahead, try it! Creed said. I sighed and imagined shadows bending to my will, forming a crown of Shadows on my head, solidifying it. I plucked it off my head, amazed. Percy busted through the trees, Screaming my name. I instantly made my work of art dissipate into the air. "I'm here, Percy." I cooed. He nodded into my shoulder "I thought you left again." He sobbed. He looked into my eyes and I felt my eyes flicker to gold. So this is our mate, I love him. Creed laughed her little Lioness laugh. Of course you do! I pointed out. Percy pointed at my face and asked "Wh-Why did your eyes turn gold?" Should we tell him? I asked. No. Not yet. Creed said grimly. 'Sister. Another attack at the same spot.' Phoenix alerted me. I shot up and ran to the border to see Jason. And an Army. "Good Goddess does he ever learn?" I muttered under my breath. As I approached him, I spat on his foot. "You don't even deserve that, brother." I sneered. "Aw how adorable. You think you can boss me around. I'd like to see you try." He smirked Creed rose to the surface and I made my eyes flicker to her golden ones, bearing into Jason. "Alright, pup. I'll control you." Creed shot back. She hummed, deep in her throat, and Jason's eyes switched to Gold. And I knew exactly how she made it happen. And that was another power. Mind control. "I am a pup, and I obey you Alpha Shadow, and you, Creed." Jason said, on his knees. Creed stopped humming and his eyes switched back. Everyone laughed. Jason gave me a death glare and everyone stopped laughing. "Who is Creed?" Everyone asked. My eyes were still Golden, as she was still in control. "I am Creed. And I shall show you my true form." Creed said bravely. Everyone echoed themselves, asking the same questions. She sighed and we shifted into her form, her black coat catching the sunlight. Her eyes glowed with an even more intense shade of Gold. Creed padded to Carolina, David, Phoenix and Percy and laid in front of them. She then stood up and shifted to my human form. "Our alpha is a Lioness." Some people said. "And she has powers!" Others said. "Enough!" Creed used in my alpha tone. "I shall give back your Alpha her control. She has not been fighting for control, but I figured you'd want her back." And with that, I was given control. Nice, Creed! Diablo chuckled. Indeed. Viper curled her lips into a smile. "Now, unless you want to deal with Creed and I pouncing on you, the I suggest you stand back. And run. Before we catch you." My voice slowly faded away after the words were spoken. My Delta stepped forward. Her name is Ryka and her wolf's name is Onyx. She is also a daughter of ancient Gaea, goddess of Earth. A fissure formed underneath Jason and his army, the top still opened. "Have fun." Onyx said, taking control from Ryka.