Chapter 17 - Get a Kleenex

Just gonna warn you now. Short, and get a Kleenex. It's about to get sad people.

||ALPHA SHADOW'S POV||

I didn't have to go back to the hospital. The red speckles were gone. I woke to a particularly young warrior alerting me. "Alpha, your half brother is at the South Border." Jarsha said. I grunted in reply. I equipped myself with my gun, sword, and hidden throwing knives. I sprinted to the south border and there he was. Jason. My silver sword shuddered and I knew all I had to do was let go, and Jason would die. But I didn't let go. Kanari stood to my left and raised her matching long swords in an X. Jason took a step back. I took a step forward. He took another step back. I saw the concealed dagger at his side just before he grabbed it and threw it at me. I tried using Erebokinesis and was going to stop the pointed blade right before it hit me. But Kanari jumped. The dagger slammed into her chest and Jason chuckled. "Your mommy die?" He snickered. I shifted into Creed and embedded my canines in the top of his head, crushing his skull in my jaws. I threw his lifeless body to the ground and returned to my mother, shifting back to human form as my siblings joined me. Kanari's eyes dulled by the second. "I love you all. Shadow, the war. Do not forget y-" I was holding a lifeless Kanari in my arms as I wept. I ran to my room and slammed the door. A light knock reverberated through the room. "Go the fuck away. I'm not in the mood." I said as tears dropped from my eyes at what I was doing. Tears weren't the only thing that was dripping. Blood dripped from my wrist. Zeph gasped as he busted my door down and saw me, razor in hand, bloody wrists and red floor. But I didn't care. I stood up and walked out of the room, not saying a word. I walked to the branches of the tree in the Café. I climbed the tree with increased agility and speed as I reached the top. I heard footsteps pounding as I took a step forward, onto the branch. "Angels can fly." I whispered, and walked off of the branch.