Chapter 20- CTF

||ALPHA SHADOW'S POV||

Bowser, buddy. We need to hunt. I acknowledged. HUNT? FOOOOOODDDD! He barked. I laughed at his way of saying things. Carolina and Frost had agreed to meet us at the pond, so I shifted into my newly found wolf, Lupa. Carolina shifted into Nike, her new white wolf, and ran alongside Frost as I did the same to Bowser. Alpha Brent from the BlueCrescent pack soon appeared and we had to mind link him to speak. 'Light,' he nodded at Carolina. His eyes soon fixed on me and they narrowed. 'Dark.' He spat my nickname like a curse. 'Oh get over it, Brent. That was years ago. Not my fault you were beating your Luna.' I snarled. 'You were beating her, so I helped her escape. SHE WASN'T EVEN YOUR MATE!' I growled to Brent. 'But she found her mate.' Carolina said, referring to Arrow. Brent only sighed and walked away.

After we returned from hunting, Percy and David wanted to have a CTF battle with a few pack members. Boys vs Girls. Girls were Blue, Boys were red. I planted the flag and I set 4 she-wolves to protect it. The other 2 and Carolina joined me to get the Red flag. We all shifted and I took off down the creek, sprinting to my limits and tackling wolves at the same time. I felt two stiff bodies press against my own and I realized the wolves were barricading me. I saw Phoenix and I tackled him to the dirt. I pinned him down as I looked into his wolf's eyes and growled loudly. He submitted. I nudged his wolf to the side and got up. I saw it. The red flag. I pushed myself beyond my limits and boundaries to get this flag. I retrieved it and I heard the familiar thump of Percy and David's paws, chasing me. I sprinted like Hell, blasting through the woods as I no longer heard the thump of paws behind me. I dropped the red flag at the base of our flag. But there was no blue flag. I let out a frustrated bark and I smelled the ground. Zeph. I tear at the ground trying to catch up as I heard paws thumping. Zephyr's paws. I intercept his path and bring him to the ground. I growled and he didn't submit. I bared my teeth and he loosened his grip on the flag. I snatched the flag and dug up the ground in an attempt to get to my flag. I made it. I dropped the flag and let out a lone howl as we won.

I'm gonna end this book here. I hope you liked it! Next book is gonna be called Light & Dark!