☆°• 6

Yoongi gasped as the front door of his apartment opened up to reveal cleanliness.

He slowly walked in to see things had been re-arranged back to the way it had been or differently and his clutter was non-existant.

To Yoongi, his kingdom had been touched without his knowing and it made a vein throb in his forehead that his room had probably been invaded.

Namjoon walked in behind Yoongi, followed by Jimin who was sort of afraid to walk behind the little as he treasured his own private jewels.

"Don't worry Prince, it was only me that came and cleaned the place." Namjoon lied, seeing how tense the little looked, to which he then calmed down as he seemed to relax his shoulders.

"I'm going to room." Yoongi mumbled as he walked away, hugging the giraffe plush to his side as he made his way into his room.

Jimin let out a sigh as he put down his duffle bag on the floor. "Thanks for that."

"No problem. Just don't want you dying yet." Namjoon said jokingly as he raised his eyebrows, placing another duffle bag down as Jimin gave him a stern look.

"I'm not planning on dying. I'm too handsome." Jimin ran a hand back through his blonde hair with a smug smile.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Suuure you are." he said sarcastically, before picking up a carrier bag full of food and headed into the kitchen.

"Jin prepared some food for you both!" He gave a happy dimpled smile as Jimin walked in. "Should last a few days to give you a chance for grocery shopping. Ah~ you'll love Jin's cooking. He's such a perfect cook." Namjoon praised his fiance as he took out a few containers filled with food and placed them onto the counter.

Jimin raised his eyebrow as Namjoon continuously trailed off talking about his fiance.

Blah blah blah Handsome! Blah blah blah Funny! Blah blah blah Future Husband! Blah blah blah So fucking hot~

"-Oh! And he should be coming by later on to check on you both."

Jimin nodded as he helped store the containers into both the fridge and freezer. His mind was currently occupied on how he'll manage caring for his troublesome little.

"There's a schedule board in the hallway. There are days where we take Yoongi to a school scheme for Little's, so eventually you'll get your days off." Namjoom smiled. "And if anything, we'll take Yoongi on weekends if you need a break."

Namjoon stretched as he walked over to Yoongi's door and knocked on it. "Prince, I'm going home now. Jin will be over later to feed you."

As Namjoon was about to move away, the door quickly swung open with a wide eyed Yoongi.

"Nuhh! Don' weave meee!" Yoongi cried, lightly stomping on the ground with his striped sock covered feet.

"Aw, but I have to champ."

"Don' weave me with dat ting!" He pointed at Jimin rudely, who squinted at the boy in return while frowning.

Namjoon softly chucked as he ruffled Yoongi's hair softly. "Be nice Prince Yoongi. I'll see ya later."

Namjoon turned and walked past Jimin. "You have my number. Call me whenever you need help... or saving." He grinned, making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Later Namjoon." Jimin called out as the elder carer left apartment, closing the door behind him.

Now it was just Jimin and Yoongi.

Alone together.

"Okay, Yoongi let's-!" Jimin started to turn but was met with a loud slam of the little's door being shut. "-talk... well damn." Jimin raised his eyebrows while letting out a long sigh as he picked up his duffle bags.

"This is gonna be great." He said with  sarcastic enthusiasm as he unlocked his room and placed his duffle bags on the floor inside.

As he walked out, he stopped and shifted his eyes to the right to see Yoongi peering through a crack in the door.

It was a very intense stare from just that one eye staring at Jimin before the door slammed shut again.

Jimin ruffled his hair in confusion as he walked away to sit down on the couch. "Kid is a closet loner I swear."

__

As time passed, Jimin watched TV alone to the point he dozed off from boredom and no current social interaction to entertain him.

Suddenly the door of Yoongi's room opened up slowly and out came the little shuffling quietly into the open space of his apartment, looking around silently before resting his eyes upon Jimin's sleeping head tilted back against the couch.

Target confirmed.

Yoongi smirked as he silently creeped up to his sleeping prey and took a moment to stare at his face as he tilted his own head sideways.

"Jin is pwittier." he mumbled quietly while squinting down at Jimin, before he raised up a black marker and unlidded it before starting to carefully draw on his carer's face.

____

After what seemed like a slow fifteen minutes the sound of the front door bell ringing made Yoongi jump as his pen fell onto Jimin's face, making the carer stir awake from his short slumber with a tired groan.

Yoongi quickly darted back to his room and closed the door as Jimin slowly sat up on the couch before yawning as the sound of keys in the door was heard and the door unlocked.

"Hello~?" Jin chimed as he walked into the apartment, holding onto a carrier bag of hot, fresh containered food.

"Over here~" Jimin yawned out as he got up and stretched, noticing the pen marker falling off his lap onto the floor but thought nothing of it.

Jin walked in with a relieved happy smile, glad the young carer wasn't murdered yet as he walked in with the bag. "I brought some freshly cooked home food, call it a 'happy home welcoming' if you want!" He giggled.

Jimin thought it was a good chance to show off to the handsome elder as he rubbed his hands together, before turning around to face him. "Jin-"

Jin's expression changed as his eyes went wide with shock, gasping loudly as he dropped the bag onto the floor and covered over his mouth with his hand.

"Wh-what?" Jimin stared at the man anxiously, wondering why he suddenly looked so shocked.

And then Jin laughed.

He laughed like no tomorrow.

The familiar sound of windshield wiper laughter was music to Yoongi's ears as he peered through a crack in his door with a delightful smirk on his face from a job well done.

"Wh-what's so funny?!" He asked with a confused expression as the elder fell onto the floor in a laughing fit.

Jin lifted up an arm and pointed to the mirror near the front door as he wiped a happy tear away from his cheek.

Jimin walked over to the mirror quickly and stopped in front of it, and now he knew why Jin was laughing at him.

He stared at his reflection in shock before he gritted his teeth in anger at what he was seeing.

Yoongi had drawn horns, round glasses, a moustache, goatee and an upside-down "stewped" written across his forehead and moles dotted around his face in black marker.

"YAH! MIN YOONGI! YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

________

Honestly, I'm enjoying little bratty Yoongi right now. 😊❤

Hmm~ Question: What do you think Big Yoongi would be like when he makes an appearance? 🤔🤔