☆°• 13

"Pwince Yoongieeeee!" The little cries out as he kicks open his bedroom door. "Is 'ere!"

Yoongi runs out of his bedroom with a red velvet cape tied around his neck, fluttering behind him as his crown halfy hangs onto his hair. "And sir Maximus tew!" Yoongi airplanes around the apartment while giggling loudly with his giraffe plush in his hand before suddenly stopping in the middle of the hallway and does a 360 turn on the spot.

Silence.

Yoongi looked down at his plush. "Maximus. Wu-where pweasant gone?" Yoongi scrunched up his face as he ran into the kitchen.

"Yaahh! I'm hungwey! Gimme foods!" Yoongi cried out before realising the kitchen was empty. His lip quivered slightly before running back into the livingspace.

"Maximus! Find pweasant!" Yoongi looked at his plush before throwing it across the room before it landed on the couch and flopped over.

The little ran over to the spare room which Jimin was currently staying in. "Pwince hungwey!" He banged on the door with his fists. He tried to open up the door handle, but alas it was locked.

"P-Pweasant!" Yoongi cried out in panic, he backed away from the silent door before turning on his heels and ran into the livingspace before finding a pink note under Maximus.

Yoongi wondered over and picked up the note and squinted his eyes as he tried to read it.

Yoongi, I've gone out for groceries.
I'll be back shortly.
Hopefully you're not awake...
Jimin.

Yoongi huffed while frowning. "Had woh-worry for n-nothin!" He scrunched up the note and kicked it before his stomach growled and he bounced up and down while whining. "SO HUNGWEY!"

~

The sound of keys jingling was heard from outside the front the door before the locks turned and the front door opened up.

Jimin walked in with two bags of groceries in hand as he shut the door behind him with his foot. He was greeted with the sound of the TV on max volume, and the sounds of Yoongi chanting.

As he walked in a couple steps he heard crunching under his boots.

"What the-" Jimin looked down on the floor to see a trail of cereal scattered around on the hallway floor, he squinted as he followed the crunchy trail slowly all the way into the living space and witnessed a sight before him.

Yoongi was bouncing on the couch, only in his animal boxers as he was stuffing his face with frosted flakes and cheering as some boyband on TV that was hyping up their concert.

"HOT7! HOT7!" Yoongi screeched as the crumbs fell down while he bounced on the couch. The livingspace was a complete utter mess.

Juice on the floor, trampled on cereal everywhere, cushions tossed around, sweet wrappers on the couch, skittles scattered around.

Jimin felt a vein throb in his forehead. He was not going to clean this filth up.

"MIN YOONGI!" He dropped his grocery bags on the floor, alerting the little.

Yoongi let out a small screech as he whipped his head around and stared at Jimin with wide eyes as if receiving the fright of a lifetime.

"Yah! I leave you for an hour and you do this! You think i'm going to clean all of this up?!" He scolded the little, who just continued to lightly bounce on the couch with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Yoongi yelled as he continued to stuff his face with cereal. "Pweasants clean f-fur Pwince Yoongie!"

"Oh god not the prince phase..." Jimin mumbled as he stared up at the hyper little on the couch. "Yoongi, get off the couch!" He yelled over the music volume.

"Nah!" He yelled at his carer. "Pwince don' listen tew yeeww!" Yoongi sneered.

Jimin walked over to the side of the couch and picked up the remote before switching off the TV.

"HEY!" Yoongi yelled while frowning angrily.

"Yoongi..." Jimin lowered his voice deeply. "I want you to listen to me, and listen to me well." He stared the little right in the eyes before tossing the remote into the armchair on the side. "You're going to clean this mess up right now or you're getting disciplined."

"Hmm... nope!" Yoongi smiled as he fixed the crown ontop of his head. Jimin sucked in a breath through clenched teeth and clicked his tongue.

"Yoongi..." Jimin's expression took on a whole new seriousness which made the little stop his bouncing. "I'm not afraid... to spank you extra hard." He put emphasis on the word extra.

"If you want to spare your toosh from burning for the whole day. I suggest you start cleaning up before I count to three."

Yoongi glared at his carer, not moving an inch as he met the challenge.

"One..." Jimin began undoing the right cuff on his white shirt sleeve. Yoongi kept on staring at Jimin.

"Two..." he rolled up his sleeve while watching Yoongi who was squeezing onto the cereal box he had in his hands.

"Three." Jimin finally said as he walked around the couch.

"D-Don' tach me pweasant!" Yoongi cried as he shoved the cereal box in Jimin's face before jumping over the couch in a hurry. Jimin took the quickest route around the couch.

"I'm not cleaning your mess!" He chased after Yoongi who ran into his bedroom, almost slamming the door in Jimin's face but the carer braced it as he easily opened the door.

"Yoongi, stop being a rude little brat before you get spanked!" Jimin warned as the half naked little ran over to his toybox.

"Go pank yourself!" Yoongi yelled, before throwing a toy car at his carer. Jimin flinched from the hit, remembering he could get hit with another damn firetruck toy.

"Yoongi!" Jimin walked over to him as the little sank to the floor next to his toybox and started screaming as he advanced over. "Oh Jesus christ! I'm not even touching you!"

"You will h-hort me l-like f-fwurst d-daddy!" Yoongi pointed a shaky finger up at Jimin.

"Hurt you?" Jimin squinted his eyes while tilting his head slightly. "I wouldn't hurt you."

"Y-yah! Y-yous a b-bad man!"

"Oh? I'm the bad one here? Hah!" Jimin let out a small laugh. "Do you not see the destruction you left out there! And then proceeded to smack me in the face with your cereal box and throw a toy car at me! Yah! Tell me why you aren't the bad one here!"

"D-Don' yell at me!" Yoongi yelled as he threw another toycar at Jimin, who just deflected it.

"Stop that! Why are you so damn naughty!"

"You lef me awone!" Yoongi screamed, a small pause before he started sniffling. "Y-you lef... Yoonie awone." He rubbed at his watering eyes. "You n-nawtee... bad m-man..."

Jimin stared down at the little in silence before he crouched down and sighed deeply as he rolled down his sleeve.

"Yoongi... I'm sorry that I left you on your own for an hour. I should have realised that." Jimin mumbled softly as he looked the little in his eyes.

"I'm at fault. Sorry." Jimin sighed as he ran a hand through his head, feeling uncomfortable as he stood up and turned round. Before he could take a step he felt a tug on the back of his pants.

"D-don' weave..." Yoongi spoke up quietly as he grasped onto the back of his carer's pant leg.

"Don' weave Yoonie..." he sniffled.

____

I'm gonna make a chapter soon on how Yoongi became misbehaving and violent. All will be explained! 😮

I need another soft Yoongi chapter... 🤔🌼💜 possible ideas?

Ooo, I might do the next chapter on the Little's school scheme that Yoongi and Jungkook go to! 😁
Can you guess who the careteacher will be? 👀