☆°• 10

"Fuck this shit hurts." Jimin cursed continuously, deep sighing in relief as Jin slowly pressed a bag of frozen peas to his nose and gave Jimin fresh tissues as he leaned his head back on the couch.

"Just be glad he didn't break your nose or give you a black eye." Namjoon chuckled slightly before shutting up as Jin shot him a look.

"I'm sorry he did that to you. He's not too bad around us." Jin fiddled with his fingers before giving a soft smile.

"That's because you're always giving in. You're not punishing him for his behaviour." Jimin mumbled before he looked up at the couple. "Have you ever even given him any kind of punishments?"

"W-well." Jin hesitated, before he looked at Namjoon, who only just raised his eyebrow up at his partner. "I- I mean I do try." Jin stated.

"What about actual punishments, like spanking for instance?" Jimin squinted up at the older carer, who just looked like he was staring into space.

"Uhh..." Jin rubbed his head slowly before speaking lowly. "No."

"In Jin's case!" Namjoon perked up with a smile. "He himself enjoys the punishments!"

"Namjoon!" Jin whined as his cheeks blushed pink, making his fiance chuckle and Jimin roll his eyes at them both.

'Ofcourse.' Jimin thought. 'These two are too soft on him. No wonder he's such a brat and acts like physical violence is great.'

"I've not laid a hand on him, but I sternly tell him off and make Namjoon put him on time out." Jin sat down next to Jimin before looking over at Namjoon with a serious look. "And then he goes spoils him straight after."

"Wah!" Namjoon dramatically shifted in his seat as he stared over at Jin wide eyed. "Mass exposure, can you not?!"

Jin leans back in his seat with a smug look on his face as he picks up his cup of tea from the side table. "Yahhh~ this tea so good!" He takes a sip. "Mh~ tastes like your tears."

"Well damn to you too." Namjoon frowned as Jimin just laughed through the pack of frozen peas on his face. "Yah! Once we get home, he's gonna be begging for forgiveness. Watch!" Namjoon looked away in a huff, making Jin giggle a little.

"Namjoon." Jimin looked over at the older man. "You never even told me how old Yoongi is."

"Ah." Namjoon's eyes shifted before he smiled a little. "I knew I forgot to tell you something the first time we met. Yah~" Namjoon sat up in his seat. "Well, Yoongi's actual age is 24."

"24?!" Jimin yelled, as he turned his head in shock to stare at Namjoon. "Wha- He's older than me!"

"Yeeaaahhh~" Namjoon slowly leaned back in his seat with a sheepish grin on his face. "Which is why I... kinda didn't mention that." he trailed off into a mumble.

Jimin leaned back in his seat as he stared up at the ceiling in thought. 'Aigo~ I just spanked a 24 year old!' Jimin's mind yelled as he slowly moved the bag of peas away from his face with a sigh. 'Honestly... he's kinda cute though.'

"But!" Namjoon pulled Jimin out of his thoughts as he continued. "If it makes you feel any better, Yoongi's little age ranges between 4 to 9."

"That... That does not help." Jimin placed the bag down before looking at Namjoon with wide eyes. "At all!" 

He really didn't want to meet a '9 year old' little Yoongi. Who knows how much more abusive he'd be. The little would probably be much smarter to plan Jimin's murder to look like a self-accident.

"Well, there are days where he'll be 'Prince' Yoongi, and then days where you can just call him Yoongi without getting somewhat... assaulted." Namjoon grimaced slightly while rubbing his knee, and Jin shivered in his seat as if remembering something at the same time as his fiance.