☆°•36

💓 I need more uwu's 💖I'm back on the updating scene!*arm wiggling of justice*💞~(ò-ó)~💞

I'm back on the updating scene!
*arm wiggling of justice*
💞~(ò-ó)~💞

( Please show some love for this book uwu 💓 )

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Camping?" Namjoon looked up from his newspaper, pushing his glasses back up on his nose as Jimin nodded.

"Yeah. I could rent out a nice cabin in the woods for the weekend, the forecast for the weather looks decent." The young carer sat up in his seat with a smile on his face.

"Just for you and Yoongi?"

"Mhm." Jimin nodded, crossing his leg over as he laid back against the soft armchair. "I think a short break from the city would do some good."

"I don't know, Jimin," Namjoon sighed. "This IS Yoongi." He emphasised the word. "Bigspace Yoongi, yeah, it's all fine and no worries at all... now littlespace Yoongi?" Namjoon grimaced slightly while sucking in a sharp breath through clenched teeth. "No no no  nooo... that's too much to handle by yourself in a forest."

"Forest?" Jin came walking in, overhearing the word from the conversation, making the two carers look up at him. "What about it?"

"Jimin wants to take Yoongi on a small weekend retreat in a forest." Namjoon spoke with an eyebrow raised, watching his fiancè's face for a reaction.

Jin's expression seemed to be buffering for an answer as he stood there with a questionable look on his face before a motor gear seemed to click in his brain as his eyes widened from the possible outcome events that could happen.

"Oh no no no nooo..." Jin shook his head with a slight grimace. "That's too much to handle by yourself in a forest, Jimin."

"WUH!" Namjoon rolled his head in complete surprise, baffled by his repeated comment. "THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT I JUST SAID!"

"Wow! Really?" Jin blink a few times. "Soulmates really do think a like." Jin giggled as he walked by to sit on the armrest of Namjoon's chair. "No but seriously, Jimin," Jin looked at the young carer. "I don't know... I'd be really worried about that. A forest is like... big, wide and pretty scary at night."

"But Yoongi wants to go stargazing." Jimin spoke as he sat up in his seat. "He literally wants to go stargazing... with me."

"...Yoongi said that?" Jin said, raising his eyebrows as he looked down at Namjoon, who just shrugged, not knowing what to say.

"I mean..." Namjoon finally spoke, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck with a sigh. "If Yoongi said then... What Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets."

Jin rolled his eyes before pushing Namjoon's head away as the carer grinned. "See, you're so soft for Yoongi."