☆°• 27 (N.J)

Because y'all are soft for Namjin, and I'm working on the 2nd half of the QnA, so here's the special filler chapter of how Joonie and Jin found each other.
💓uwu💓

This contains a hint of censored fluff smut... because why not? ☺💕

💓 Kim Namjoon & Kim Seokjin 💓~ 🔔 To soon be wed 🔔 ~♡◝(⁰▿⁰)◜♡

~ 🔔 To soon be wed 🔔 ~
♡◝(⁰▿⁰)◜♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

October. Early Autumn.

~ 7 years ago. ~

It was cold and a little breezy. The pretty discoloured leaves fall off the trees and get blown into colourful piles on the sidewalk. People making their way towards their destinations of the day and cars just driving along the road casually.

Kim Namjoon decided today he would go to his favourite cafe and have a table as he didn't have to be at work so early. He walked into the cafe, with the same old warm atmosphere and the same old smell of freshly baked pasteries and coffee brewing. It was always comforting to visit the small and cutely designed cafe everytime.

"Yah~ here's comes my favourite customer!" A short curly haired woman with caramel skin chimed loudly, a big smile on her face as Namjoon waved while approacing the counter.

"Morning mama Kat~" Namjoon chucked, seeing the short lady pout as she puffed her cheeks.

"Don't call me that~" she whined. "I'm not that old! I can still get me a nice man! ... or lady, I'm not picky- I'm not~" she wavered her hand as he hummed.

"Suuuuure~" Namjoon nodded slowly, his sarcastic tone making Kat roll her eyes before he slid his laptop bag off his shoulder. "May I have my usual coffee with a cinnamon roll please."

"When are you going to try something better than straight bland coffee, ya dongsaeloser?" Kat pouted as she watched Namjoon walk away to a seated booth by a wall.

"When I stop being loser for straight coffee." Namjoon gave his signature dimpled smile, to which Kat stuck her tongue out with a "Nyerr~" in reply before walking away.

"One americano for the six foot dork with the clerk glasses in the booth seat!" Kat yelled from behind the bar, followed shortly after by an unfamiliar male giggle coming from the back room behind the counter.

Namjoon squinted as he fixed his glasses before taking out his book from within the laptop bag and started to read.

Minutes passed by as he got engrossed into his newly found book he bought not long ago. He was too distracted that he didn't realise a voice was trying to get his attention for his order.