☆°• 25

💞 Annyeong 💞How are you today~? ('・ᴗ・')

💞 Annyeong 💞
How are you today~? ('・ᴗ・')

Not much to say, but Little Yoonie is back~ 💓uwu💓

_______________________

Jimin woke up around 9am because he knew Yoongi wouldn't be waking up for a few more hours, as the male barely wakes up in the morning. But he already knows the routine - wake up the little beforehand, you wake up trouble.

Jimin wondered after last night if anything would change between him and the "little" side of Yoongi. Because honestly, the bratty littlespace is like a switch. He's either gonna be a royal pain in the butt or a really bad tsundere. But eitherway he still loves Yoongi - all of him.

The carer decided to clean up his own room as it hadn't been done in awhile, fixing his clothes and storing them away in the wardrobe, putting dirty clothes in the hamper, fixing his shoe boxes under his bed and then he looked towards the flower vase next to his bed.

The bouquet of flowers Yoongi gave him, when he was sick, were still in there. All of them had withered, except for the bundle of carnations that were still pretty and lush. Jimin sat down on the edge of the bed and smiled at the flowers before reaching out his finger and gently touched the red and white carnations.

The sound of a door opening was heard from outside the room, making Jimin look towards the bedroom door as he got up. He quickly walked over and opened the door quietly before peering his head around the corner to see the back of Yoongi's blonde hair disappear into the bathroom with the door closing shut.

Jimin let out a soft sigh before walking out the bedroom, picking his phone up as he was heading to the kitchen where he turned on the radio and leaned against the counter, rubbing his chin as he decided on what to do today.

His thoughts were cut short as his phone buzzed to life with a melodic ringtone and he looked down at the screen.

🎵 Kim Taehyung 🎵

"Huh. Wonder what he wants." Jimin hummed before answering the call. "Morning."

"Morning Jimin~" came the husky voice from the other side of the phone. "I'm not surprised that you're awake at this hour." He chuckled a little, sounding tired on the call.

"Yeah... I slept early, plus I need to make breakfast for Yoongi." Jimin crossed his leg over as he leaned against the counter, letting out a small grunt as he stretched his arm up to stretch.

"Yeah. Same here with Jungkook. He's sleeping at the moment." Taehyung let out a yawn. "Oh hey, you got any plans with Yoongi today?"