☆°•32

Uwahhh~ 💓uwu💓 Hi! I'm back! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

In the depths of my uwu-depression and lack of inspiration, a lovely reader reached out to me and gave me a suggestion which spurred me to write this chapter. (´・ω・') 💖

💓 ѕυggeѕтιon вy 1800-IHatEsNakEU 💓
💖 Thank yoooou~ (´・ω・') 💖

«────── « ⋅ʚ☆ɞ⋅ » ──────»

~ one мonтн laтer ~

Jimin woke up in bed as he stretched his arms while yawning before rubbing his own hair as he turned around to face Yoongi who was sleeping beside him peacefully, snoring cutely through his slightly parted lips, and his now dyed light orange hair in an adorable mess against the pillow as his hand clung to his plushie.

The carer has let Yoongi stay at his apartment a few times, only because it was closer to his work place when he was needed to be in work in actual physical form. He was now back at Yoongi's, but he would let him stay at his own apartment on the weekends now.

Ever since that ordeal that happend a month ago, Jimin's face had healed up and he wasn't feeling so down about it anymore.

What lifted his spirits everyday was the fact that littlespace Yoongi had called him "Daddy" and honestly, that made Jimin's heart do back-flips every time he recalled that memory of Yoongi running towards him with a teary eyed face while calling out for him.

Jimin laid in bed with a goofy lovestruck grin on his face while gushing about how little Yoonie is too cute when he's not being a destructive brat.

His eyes quickly shifted to the side as he heard Yoongi stirring in his sleep as he started making subtle movements to find a comfier position as he turned over to lay on his stomach while softly breathing with his head still facing towards Jimin.

Jimin reached out and gently stroked Yoongi's soft hair before resting it on his smooth chubby cheek. He noticed that the older was starting to eat better now and that his cheeks had become squishy which made the carer gush over it and ended up getting smacked in the face with a hand or a plushie as a result when Yoongi kicked up a fuss.

"Yoongi." Jimin whispered softly as he leaned in, softly rubbing the little's cheek with his thumb as there was small movement under his eyelids.

"Nnnm~" Yoongi made an annoyed,  tired whine as his face scrunched up a little before his eyes started to flutter open as he was waking up.

"Yoonie, wake up so I can make you breakfast." Jimin spoke softly before leaning in and kissing the half-awake little's cheek.

Yoongi frowned in slight disgust before he hit Jimin lazily with his giraffe plushie before turning his head in the opposite direction and letting out a tired groan that sounded like a rowling growl. The same old reaction but it never stopped amusing Jimin in the mornings as he smiled.