6

Jimin wakes up to leave the house super early. After what happen to him yesterday, Jimin decided to carry a pocket knife "I really don't like these things". Jimin sighs. He didn't even tell Namjoon what happen yesterday because if he did, he wouldn't be able to leave again. Jimin shakes his head and leaves.

Jimin takes in all the nature air around him

Jimin takes in all the nature air around him. Jimin found this place when he was seven and he always comes here when he can. A wolf comes to Jimin and starts licking his face. "Hahaha! Stop!". Jimin laughs and pats his head. "I missed you too Binji". The wolfs howls and tugs Jimin's shirt. "What's wrong?". The wolf runs off. "Wait!". Jimin chased after him.

"I... Told... You... To... Wait". Jimin rested against a tree to catch his breath. The wolf howls and looks in a direction. Jimin looks in the same direction and sees someone laying on the ground. "Oh my god!". Jimin ran over to the man. "Please wake up!". Jimin shakes the man. "Ugh". The man groans and opens his eyes. "Where?". The man looks around him.

"Umm... You're in Min Kingdom, I know it's not original but...". The man shakes Jimin. "Help me please, he might be looking for me". The man starts crying. "Hey don't cry I'll help you, I promise". Jimin says. "Thank you". The man smiles. Jimin eyes widened. "Wait I know you!". The man tilts his head. "I know your fiancee! He's been looking everywhere for you!". Jimin exclaimed.

"Renki...". The man cries again. "Is he ok?". Jimin nods. "He never stopped looking for you". The man chuckles. "I bet". The man stands up slowly and Jimin helps him. "Thank you". The man smiles brightly and it almost blinds Jimin. "Come I'll take you to my house, Binji come with us you know for protection". Jimin giggles and Binji howls.

Jimin takes the man to his house and took him to a guest room. "Take your time I'll make you something to eat but here eat this". Jimin handed him a candy bar and the man eats it in a heartbeat. "So-sorry". The man goes red in embarrassment. "It's ok". Jimin giggles. "By the way, I'm Jimin". The man laughs at his cuteness. "I'm Hoseok".

Jimin leaves Hoseok alone and goes back outside where Binji was. "Here boy". Jimin give him a steak and Binji eats it happily. "You have to go back, I'm sorry". Jimin says sadly. Binji rubs his head on Jimin's leg. Jimin sighs. "Fine you can stay but you have to be quiet and behave ok?". Binji howls. "Come on I have to give Hoseok his food".

"I'm not cleaning after him and that man scared the hell out of me". Jimin jumps at Namjoon's voice behind him. "I almost dropped his food!". Jimin yells and Binji growls at Namjoon. Namjoon laughs. "Sorry". Jimin huffs. "This is Binji and the man is Hoseok". Namjoon widened his eyes. "Hoseok? That missing man?". Jimin nods. "He's staying here". Namjoon stats strongly.

Jimin was surprised at Namjoon's strong voice. "Ok?". Jimin says. "Bye Jimin". Namjoon pats his shoulder and walks away. "Come on Binni, Hoseok is waiting". Jimin skips away with his little wolf following him.

Jimin watch Hoseok eat his eight plate of food. "That was delicious!". Hoseok pats his very full belly, something he never had in a long time. Jimin chuckles. "I'm glad you liked it". Jimin picks up the dishes. "Wait! I'll help". Hoseok stands up but Jimin lightly pushes him back down.

"You're a guest Hoseok, so no and besides I know your tired". Jimin said still cleaning. "Hoseok?". Jimin sees Hoseok sleeping on the bed. "That fast". Jimin laughs and leaves.

Jimin went to the kitchen and cleans the dishes and walks to his room with Binji walking closely beside him.

"Night Binji". Jimin hugs his wolf and falls asleep.